360 vs pS3 ???

ii controller lol sorry wis looking at the tv when i was writing that lol

i find my hands fit round the pse controller perfectly, 360 controller just that bit bulky for me m80

the ps3 does me fine tight now

next gen games, high def playback, good heater and cooks a quick snakc or full meal without leaving the comfort of my computer chair :)

btw i have the sata card for modding the 360, just nothing to mod :(

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

You can drive?

Driving is good, it's fun and you enjoy it?

You drive in a car.

Cars are different.

Tthey feel different and awkward but after a few days behind the wheel it all feels completely natural.

Why not own a car with free Petrol?

Xbox360 - A fast car with free petrol.

Enjoying reading the banter in this topic, Just thought I'd throw my opinion in as I also own both machines...

The build quality of the xbox is rubbish I'm on my 3rd one. The Ps3 is solid. But its the Ps3 thats gathering dust in my house. Consoles are for gaming and for me the 360's online is a much better experince with your mates. Better chat, joining in games, messaging. The Ps3 is 2 years too late with home and thats whats ruined the ps3 for me. Excellent for films though and when my xboxs breaks again (and it will) If its not in warranty it won't be replaced. I'm sure in a year we'll all be ps3 as it will be head and shoulders above the xbox as the developers are still learning but until then It's Xbox all the way.........oh and a bit of wii here and there as Mario Kart rules..........

lol.

The Wii isn't even a console, it's an abomination and I'll never turn mine on again.

My 360 hasn't failed since I bought it in March 2006.

We'll all have the next generation of 'Next-Gen' before the PS3 shows it potential, mark my words.

Unlike most fanboys I've been around long enough to spot winners and loosers, the PS3 is THE 'next-gen' failure, even if it does have the advantage of BD.

Open your eyes people.

lol.

The Wii isn't even a console, it's an abomination and I'll never turn mine on again.

nonsense, the wii is a fine console for what it does.

Granted, you are not going to see any Gran Turismo on it any time soon, but its good clean fun.

It also doesnt break down as much as the crappy 360.

And, it does have real games. I have been playing the much maligned No More Heroes on it all evening.

that breaks down every 3 miles or so.

Free Petrol mate!

.....and mine has never broken down, depends on how good a driver u are, some people shouldn't be on the roads. ;)

for me the xbox with all its faults is a cheap and fine console , we have 3 in my house all being used , the kids love the media sharing on it and download all the films they want onto my shared video folder , play any game they wish for 50p

. the wii was sold to the brother inlaw (yes chipped) but shit .. the kids stopped using after a week , and now the brother inlaws kids have stopped using too and just ask for xbox games instead

and its looks like a new ixtreme for liteon is on the way .. so even more happy days

nonsense, the wii is a fine console for what it does.

Granted, you are not going to see any Gran Turismo on it any time soon, but its good clean fun.

It also doesnt break down as much as the crappy 360.

And, it does have real games. I have been playing the much maligned No More Heroes on it all evening.

I'll say this only once......

IT'S FUCKING SHITE.

IT'S FOR CHILDREN AND THOSE WITH 'SPECIAL' NEEDS.

Free Petrol mate!

.....and mine has never broken down, depends on how good a driver u are, some people shouldn't be on the roads. ;)
I wait with baited breath for the Free Presbytarian Church of NI to get an ad banned complaining about 360 fanboys rights marches.

It took less time to type that than I thought.

its not shite, its just misunderstood.

You're misled.

It IS shite.

It's terrible.

I prefer my Daughters Leapfrog.

It's far worse than the Sony Hype machine.

best console = PS3
second best console = Wii
third best console = PS2

xbox 360 = the thing I most often send and receive in the post.

Xbox 360, Games for nothing yeap = run the risk of a ban on your console, or worst still, getting marked by M4 and it getting bricked.

PS3 Games around < £39.99 normally £34.99 on day of release, free gaming and no bricking / banning..

Once bricked go buy a new console, Yeap cheap

ps3 controller is for blokes with girls hands ,cos its smaller lol

ps3 will fail simple fact is if it cant be modded nobody wants them and at £299 you could buy a 360 with games ,wireless connex , a pack of blank dual layer dvd ,a via card to mod it and a 3 year warranty oh plus 12 months on live . and so what if it gets banned better than 3 kids asking you to shell out £35 every other day for another game that is crap

as for graphics etc neither wins it ,blueray drive so what blueray is still in its infancy most of the uk are that dumb they dont even know what it is .
also as the 360 is more pc based than the ps3 people are more likely to associate with it as most people can use a pc

the facts are simple if a console can be modded it will win in sales as most people cannot and will not spend £35 a week on a games title for it to gather dust in less than 72 hours

ps3 controller is for blokes with girls hands ,cos its smaller lol

ps3 will fail simple fact is if it cant be modded nobody wants them and at £299 you could buy a 360 with games ,wireless connex , a pack of blank dual layer dvd ,a via card to mod it and a 3 year warranty oh plus 12 months on live . and so what if it gets banned better than 3 kids asking you to shell out £35 every other day for another game that is crap

as for graphics etc neither wins it ,blueray drive so what blueray is still in its infancy most of the uk are that dumb they dont even know what it is .
also as the 360 is more pc based than the ps3 people are more likely to associate with it as most people can use a pc

the facts are simple if a console can be modded it will win in sales as most people cannot and will not spend £35 a week on a games title for it to gather dust in less than 72 hours
I think its a fair enough comment to say that games for the PS3 are not crap, as you put it. Based mainly on the fact that the large majority of games are available for both consoles.

I also think its a rather unfair and dubious thing to say that "most of the UK are that dumb".

To put it simply, the ease at which you can mod a console does not make it the better machine. A point in question is cable TV, how many thousands are stealing the service? Only for the cable companies to create more exotic methods by which it cannot be broken. Granted, ways around are discovered, but overall it spoils it for everyone else.

As soon as the PS3 is compromised, a lot of people will suddenly start buying them and claiming it is the best thing ever.

sry misunderstood i didnt mean the games for the ps3 were crap or for that matter the 360 , some games on both consoles are lame what i meant was kids lose interest so easily in games and want a new one every other day . my kids only play saints row 1&2 and the lego titles . out of 100 plus games
true if ever the ps3 is comprimised then things will change and more people will buy them , but i still say most people do not know what bluray is .and it means nothing to them when buying a games console

Last edited:
I'm not so sure about people not knowing about blueray. I mean, its the winner in the HD format war and peopl know about hidef movies.

with the bluray comments, people dont realise that if you rip a ps3 disc, it doesnt even use half a single layer bluray disc half of the time, high def movies, for xbox 360 you have WMVHD and for ps3 you have BD9, both can be burnt onto single layer/dual layer discs

the ps3/360 war is 50/50 imo, but the ps3 is better built hands down, but doesnt mean its better

the ps3/360 war is 50/50 imo, but the ps3 is better built hands down, but doesnt mean its better

with all jokes aside, I dont think anyone really believes either is the better console. Thats probably why we resort to taunting eachother about them.

The PS3 is better at being shiney, whilst the 360 is better at breaking down.

Give it a few months though, when the devs get the hang of the PS3 and when the next round of SDK's are released to both consoles, and things may, just may, start to hot up.

Back