360 vs pS3 ???

yeah witchy its playable now and the camera does as you tell it

and i only buy exclusives so it doesnt cost that much really-at the mo 90 percent of the multi platform games perform better on 360
How? DMC4 is identical on both as is Fifa, UT3, GTA4 etc?

PES was better on the 360 though.

How? DMC4 is identical on both as is Fifa, UT3, GTA4 etc?

PES was better on the 360 though.

i think you need to go and look again,if you have picture in picture get both games on at the same time-

UT3 is definitely identical. GTA4 has a slightly washed out look on the 360. I dont have a copy of DMC4 for the 360 anymore.

My son has an xbox 360... It plays all manner of games due to the f/w on drive he he.

Thing is he now bustin my head for a ps3 from "Santa".

Is there much difference between em to warrant spending another £300???

Only good thing i see is i get a xbox out of the deal untill he tires of the games on ps3!!!
I had a xbox 360 from day one and 2 weeks ago I traded it in for a PS3

but from what I can see The console itself is built 100 x better than the 360 but thats all its got over the 360 (and blu-ray)

everything else the 360 wins hands .... teach me for getting sucked in buy what PS3 fanboys say .... now im stuck with a PS3 and long to get back onto a 360 lol .... good job my kids have one in the bedroom waamwmamwhahhah

if the ps3 didn't have the sony bagde you would all have 360's

I had a xbox 360 from day one and 2 weeks ago I traded it in for a PS3

but from what I can see The console itself is built 100 x better than the 360 but thats all its got over the 360 (and blu-ray)

everything else the 360 wins hands .... teach me for getting sucked in buy what PS3 fanboys say .... now im stuck with a PS3 and long to get back onto a 360 lol .... good job my kids have one in the bedroom waamwmamwhahhah

Thats what I thought about it as well, had my 360 for around a year when curiosity finally got to me and bought a PS3 for £425.
Since then have found apart from the exellent blue ray player there really is no reason to play. It has been a major dissapointment for me and usually sits there gathering dust.
If only there were some exclusive titles I might be tempted to dust it off but apart from resistance and resistance 2 nothing elese has appealed to me.
I use my 360 all the time and now they are down to £98 its hard to reccomend anyone to buy the ps3 over the 360 unless they want a blueray player

Back