2100c reconnecting talkback

neathdrew

Inactive User
Reaction score
Is there a method of reconnecting talkback on a sammy 2100c? i lost the 2 resistors when i removed them R416 & R417. is it poss to temporarily reconnect resistors to take the update. dont know what size they are? anyone done it?

cheers for any help

i have seen something on it here but cant find it m8 but as far as i know it is easy enough to do but i cant rember and details not much help m8 but least you know it can be done

i believe that there is little or no resistance in the resistors so you could bridge with solder - one question though, why would you want to reconnect talkback?

i believe that there is little or no resistance in the resistors so you could bridge with solder - one question though, why would you want to reconnect talkback?

so he can watch vod movies on someone else's account?? hmm well iffy

Also with champions league coming up it would give you the option of choosing the game you want to watch on Sky Sports Xtra by pressing the red button.

No matter the reason reconnecting talkback is not recommended unless you plan to put a switch in and switch it immediately off after doing whatever it is your gonna do.

i reconnected talkback on 3 pace boxs on pure ntl,,it dont work not for me any how only thing that worked was a dreambox

so he can watch vod movies on someone else's account?? hmm well iffy

reason is to take the update to watch sky movies 9, i can live without this but was wondering when v*rgin med*a is launched will u need talkback to have the update?

thanks for the help though - anyone know the size of the resistors as i lost mine when removing....

The two resistors are zero ohm links , just bridge the pads with solder or a small piece of wire and it will work again.

Back