Zgemma S2 backup

p0xy

Inactive User
Reaction score
I bet this question has been asked many time, but the other day I downloaded a skin onto it and it screwed Openfix Hades up.. The lad I bought it off reloaded everything back on for me.Is there a way to do a total backup of whats on it which would only need the usb plugging into the back and flashing it to reinstall it all? I know it sounds daft but im such a newbie lol.. Would be so greatful

Thanks

I bet this question has been asked many time, but the other day I downloaded a skin onto it and it screwed Openfix Hades up.. The lad I bought it off reloaded everything back on for me.Is there a way to do a total backup of whats on it which would only need the usb plugging into the back and flashing it to reinstall it all? I know it sounds daft but im such a newbie lol.. Would be so greatful

Thanks
|On the Vix Image

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Youll need a mounted USB stick in the box

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks mate, so that will back everything up??? If it goes t1ts up I will just be able to plug it in and itll flash?

will back up the whole lot mate as of the time you back up
if you need to use the backup at a later date you will just need to update any channel list in case of changes :)

Thanks very much mate, im a bit thick when it comes to anything like that lol :)

Ahh keep sticking at 18% tried 3 usb memory sticks lol

have you formatted the usb ?

Is there a backup plugin for your receiver ?

im using that vix mate what Ferret put up

I just found this on there website, any edits should be taken up with author Pedro_Newbie on PLi forum

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
i do hope it was a patched vix image and not a genuine copy from wos that went onto box:Cheers:

is there a backup manager to copy working image to hdd from menu.?

It's probably not sticking on 18%, at a guess it's still working and you just need to give it a bit longer to complete. The backup does stay on 18% for what can appear an age when you are in front of it but it should get there if you leave it long enough.

Back