Zgamma star 2s

mark8476

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys I’ve reflash my box with wooshbuild v7 wich went ok but now I’ve a tuner problem Carnt get any signal on tuner a also cart select tuner b , is thier a tuner fix for the zgamma s2

Does not need a tuner fix on that image, try confirm your dish setup is fine with an old box if you have one.

If not start with another image openATV and see if the tuner issue is there.

Does not need a tuner fix on that image, try confirm your dish setup is fine with an old box if you have one.

I’ve gone an tryed another box an seems ok full signal strength I’ve also tryed atv 6.1 but still no luck with it
What would be the factory firmware that came out with these boxes. ?? Thanks for you reply

I’ve gone an tryed another box an seems ok full signal strength I’ve also tryed atv 6.1 but still no luck with it
What would be the factory firmware that came out with these boxes. ?? Thanks for you reply

What is your dish setup and how have you got the tuners configured ?

STD dish setup using quad lnb from sky tuner setup is
Mode... Single
Sat... 28.2E Astra 2e/2f/2g
Send DisEqc... no
Exit also tuner a used to say Tuner A: BCM7346 (internal) now say some thing different thanks

Back