YouTube/MyTube

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
where to get a working youtube plugin?
Ive tried from green, green and tspanel and both green screen when I try to open them

can anyone upload a working ipk please ?
Sun 800SE

cheers :)

Fixed In Post #14 :)

^^^^

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got my tube working, can I FTP the ipk out of the box? I installed it from the extensions section of the plugin download bit from dbuk 2.1.1

where did you get it green, green ? or via blue button ukdb menu somewhere ?

Menu plugins green button for downloads expand the extensions bit and scroll down to my tube :)

Yeah when I open it it green screens

I've found another I've installed manually, I'll try that in a bit

Cheers mate for checking :)

Sent from my iPhone

Not tried it myself so can't say if it works

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-mytube_experimental-git20110807-r0_dm800se.rar
    337.5 KB · Views: 23
Very strange that none work

Thanks mate I'll try that one in the morning :)

Sent from my iPhone

A bit odd! If I can manually extract the actual ipk from the box I'll upload it for you to try but I'm not sure if it's possible :(

make sure you delete the old one 1st by removing it as a plug in then adding the attached. this one works! :cool:

just thought that says it's for the 800 so might not work on the 800SE

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-mytube_experimental-git20110807-r0_dm800.ipk
    337.4 KB · Views: 4
Maybe it's a case of what was advised to me "no two linux boxes are quite the same"

thanks guys for your input but those dont work

something must be not right and my box just dont like it?
strange as its a clean flash :err:
no worries

Ah shame, on the 800 I wanted to get you tube working so I could use it, you know me, if the option is there then I got to have it working and when it does work that's the last time I use something! lol....

That's the only plug in for you tube that i managed to find that works great on the 800, thought it would have worked for you like, did you un-install the old one and reboot before installing the version i posted, how ever I know that version is for the 800HD

What happens when you fire it up? does it load or does it GSOD (green screen on you)

Dibbs.

yeah it is a shame as it works perfect on another E2 box I have here but I cant use this box all the time at the moment

yeah Dibbs I remove the other plugin first by hitting green then red, then I also go into TSpanel uninstall and check there its not showing

Ive tried the one in green green extentions as jamesyboyjim
Ive tried the one IAmATeaf posted
and yours that is the same number as IAmATeaf mytube_experimental-git20110807-
Ive found another via google Ive tried mytube_experimental-cvs20100419-

as soon as I either try to open either from plugins or via blue button it green screens

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO found one that works :proud:
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-mytube_1.0-20110805-r4_mipsel.ipk
    295.3 KB · Views: 49
Can you fire you crash logs over and have a look at them,? maybe it will tell you what's causing it? I'm not a pro on them like but maybe worth a look.

EDIT - Cool! for get above!

Nice one man! it's great when it works, streams really well.

I am supprised the one via green, green plugins didnt work though ? or maybe it just didnt install properly ? who knows lol

it was a matter of finding a compatible one thats was all, it adds to the fun of owning these boxes lol

again thanks for the input and hopefully this post may help someone else now :) Ive updated post 1 linking to the fix too

thanks guys

Good news it's working then mate! I've never managed to get one to work from the "plug-in's" panel, always a one that I've downloaded and added manually. Good work man!

Thanks for this, Just installed it & it's working fine on my 800se too now.
Youtube working, using second box to make the 800se a dual tuner.
This box is so much better than the 800's i had.

Don't say that man! I was so clooooooooose to getting the SE and not the 800HD! lololol.....
lol Sorry m8ty, but they are a big improvement, well at least they are over the 800s i had, play most formats, play dts (through surround sound) which just woudn't work on my 800.

Back