Modern Warfare 2

chookey

I have spoken
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone else bought it?
I bought it from Steam yesterday. Have applied for a refund tonight. It's broken.

Verifying the game files always reports 33 files not verified, it automatically re-downloads them but still reports them as unverified.
It worked for an hour yesterday. Tonight I can start it up. It then says it needs to restart to open the Campaign. I restart it and when it gets back to the same screen it now needs to restart for an update.

After the 3rd start it gets me into the game only neither the keyboard nor the controller will work. I can shoot with the mouse.......great fun!!, just can't go anywhere. After about the 5th attempt it actually started with the controller working. I wasted 2 Mexican illegals and it crashed on me. :mad:

Just a heads up if anyone was thinking of buying it for pc. May be wise to hold on for a short while.

I always wait a while mate.
I like all the bugs to be ironed out and wait for all of those spotty kids to stop hogging the download/update bandwidths 😂

I got it on the PS5, (only did so as got dirt cheap from Turkish PSN store :D ). Played the campaign over last few weeks and it has been bit buggy on that too.

Multiplayer seems to have been ok though so far, except for me being too slow compared to the kids I often hear playing it 🤣

I got it on the PS5, (only did so as got dirt cheap from Turkish PSN store :D ).
Interesting...
Never thought of that.
Would i need a different PSN account linked to that country? And set my VPN.

Back