xtreme bootmaker samflash/samread

using extreme bootmaker one of the older versions and the samhack and the samread files that you posted early on in this thread i can get it to do this...but then it hangs...

IMG_0704.jpg

Last edited:
hi guys.

Well just got back home with another pc from work, one that has just been formatted and a fresh installation of windows xp on it.

Installed the sata driver only for the raid card and then fired up boot maker using the xml file that VJ had posted for me and ran it.....have a look at my new error message.....oh it's so wonderfull.....i can't stop looking at it....

IMG_0705.jpg

try: mtkflash r /m /sata

the /sata extension helps out on ms28 drives or if its bieng flashed already.

also try turning the xbox 360 on when u reach the dos prompt.

p.s. have u tried xtreme boot maker? it sorts out all the commands for you

post your msinfo32 screenshot mate i make you another mtkflash for this new comp your usin, have you tryed having 1 ide dvd rom drive set to master installed? also mtkflash r / m /sata or mtkflash r /sata /m

using extreme bootmaker one of the older versions and the samhack and the samread files that you posted early on in this thread i can get it to do this...but then it hangs...

IMG_0704.jpg

OOOOH!!!

Getting very very close now mate, keep at it :)

sup witchy man that was from last nights attempts...must be the drink...lol

Here is my new info guys....

Cheers.....

IMG_0705-1.jpg

Thank you very much for all your help, but alas that still will not get past that port thingy and hangs, i have tried every combination that you can imagine and have lost count of how many times i've booted to windows and then to dos and then tried the cable in the back with the same combination and then booted etc etc....

Time to give up on this mo fo.........:Mad2:

or should i keep at it....

it's another pc with out the on board SATA.

It's this bloody card me thinks.

The board is VIA and the card is VIA 6421a.

Any one got any straws that i can clutch ?.........lol

When was the last time u played a game on it mate?

i haven't mate, when i 1st got it.....lolol week or so ago.....BRING OUT THE COMMORDORE !

Mate, go try and play a game on it, last time i seen what's happenning to you was because the drive was fried :(

It would do all sorts of crazy dissapearing acts then appear and allow me to select the drive then usually I'd get the weird Port 0 error, then at other times it would appear to be flashing then stop at 0% and crash my PC.

does it list ur card in dos
1.pri vt6421a?

Just updating the pc with all the updates so i'll tell you in a mo.

Mate, go try and play a game on it, last time i seen what's happenning to you was because the drive was fried

It would do all sorts of crazy dissapearing acts then appear and allow me to select the drive then usually I'd get the weird Port 0 error, then at other times it would appear to be flashing then stop at 0% and crash my PC.

Works fine man.....

just a thought what version of xtreme boot maker you using? couldent get mine working on any of them apart from the latest 1? if needs be mate you can always borrow my pci card to c if its the card or comps?

Last edited:
dibbers - maybe its your destiny and thats someone up there doesn't want you to tread a dishonest road...

dibbers - maybe its your destiny and thats someone up there doesn't want you to tread a dishonest road...

lmfao.....man you know some times i sit and watch my dreambox and think to my self...you k ow i think your right.....lolol....

( fixed me dreambox today with me null modem lead, so things are loking up)

Got to do this dam 360 sammy if it's the last thing i do.

Back