Paypal and ebay refund/return

Grimeire

VIP Member
VIP Member
What it's quick?

The last and only time I opened a case with PayPal they had it sorted in less than 5 days.

I'm in Ireland

trevortron

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
I have had cases sorted quicker, probably when the seller agrees. Judging by his language, yours sounds like he is definitely not a Jew (he's a complete di*k!) so be prepared to wait as he may try to string things out in the hope you give up.
One case I had last year was a £1000 laptop which the seller claimed was new. It wasn't. It had usernames, passwords etc. etc. on it and stank of cigarette smoke. After a thousand excuses he eventually offered a partial refund of £50 which I accepted (reluctantly) but the refund never came through. Ebay/PP stepped in and issued the refund instead but that was a good while later. AND he managed to have my negative feedback removed. He was more of a "woman's front" than yours is a non-Jew lol!
(I am also 'overseas' which does complicate things when something goes wrong - I feel your pain.)

Grimeire

VIP Member
VIP Member
I have had cases sorted quicker, probably when the seller agrees. Judging by his language, yours sounds like he is definitely not a Jew (he's a complete di*k!) so be prepared to wait as he may try to string things out in the hope you give up.
One case I had last year was a £1000 laptop which the seller claimed was new. It wasn't. It had usernames, passwords etc. etc. on it and stank of cigarette smoke. After a thousand excuses he eventually offered a partial refund of £50 which I accepted (reluctantly) but the refund never came through. Ebay/PP stepped in and issued the refund instead but that was a good while later. AND he managed to have my negative feedback removed. He was more of a "woman's front" than yours is a non-Jew lol!
(I am also 'overseas' which does complicate things when something goes wrong - I feel your pain.)
Yeah in the case i previously mentioned the seller never responded to paypal so automatically gave me a refund.

being over seas is a disaster as the return postage is usually more than the price of items i buy which is the reason i just don't boder opening a dispute in most cases even when there. even sending the drive back to WD costs me 25% of the value of the drive plus i have to take time off work to send the thing.

Grimeire

VIP Member
VIP Member
Looks like all who thinks that ebay always side with the buyer are wrong cuz i just got this
Screen Shot 2018-05-23 at 1.09.09 p.m..png

doesnt seem fair to me when the seller admitted in a message to me the item wasnt what i ordered
Screen Shot 2018-05-23 at 1.10.40 p.m..png

lesson learned by me test it when i get it don't just assume it is new.

back to WD it goes lets hope they will fix it and wont blame me for the fault

TEST