Xenforo Bug and Request Thread

Do you like the new forum

• Total voters
Its my first thing I do in the morning, make a coffee check the news then Tapatalk

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Its my first thing I do in the morning, make a coffee check the news then Tapatalk

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Kindred spirits mate, only tea not coffee.

Nice Job Mick.

You planning on having a Nzb section for Movies etc?

as Humans we dont like change that is a fact but if the change to the forum , was needed so be it , just need to give it a bit of time to get it all up and running ,

I like the latest improvement - showing the various sub-sections within a section on the front page

I like the latest improvement - showing the various sub-sections within a section on the front page

Yes, I am liking that skin now.
Lot better for the whole forum in general.

I'm beginning to like it, would be nice to be able to collapse the sections, and the info on the right side of the screen or have a skin with it back at the bottom, but it's starting to look like the old vb dw I was used to.

Admin work in the nude? :eek:
It's not mandatory...

I'm beginning to like it, would be nice to be able to collapse the sections, and the info on the right side of the screen or have a skin with it back at the bottom, but it's starting to look like the old vb dw I was used to.
@Mick there is a free, but unsupported mod that does at least some of this: Unmaintained - ToggleME

edit: For some reason it's not hosted on XF; but there is a link to a github upload in the mod's discussion: Version 3.1.5 released · cclaerhout/xen_ToggleME@fd3dfae · GitHub

nice to see we dont have a multi post issue with threads and pms here yet.

as Humans we dont like change that is a fact but if the change to the forum , was needed so be it , just need to give it a bit of time to get it all up and running ,
This setup will is way better than the older forum page,Will take some time for everyone to use

Back