Xenforo Bug and Request Thread

Do you like the new forum

• Total voters
Dear all,

I have been working tirelessly to make this move happen over the last few weeks even learning REGEX so we can port over as smoothly as possible.

Please leave your Feedback, Bugs, Feature Requests in this thread.

I am also a bit of a newbie, I have been writing modifications and using vbulletin for over 10 years.

It will also be difficult for me and I might not have all the answers t first, but I will find them and make sure you are supported on this move, I know it is a BIG DEAL!

Thank you all.

Mick
it looks very good keep up the good work

@buzzer not sure if it's a bug or not, maybe I've just missed something but like available on this thread but not on your nzb thread for me. No biggie just peculiar.
HH.Likey.png No Likey.png

@buzzer not sure if it's a bug or not, maybe I've just missed something but like available on this thread but not on your nzb thread for me. No biggie just peculiar.
HH.View attachment 119246 View attachment 119247

I've noticed that the 'like' and 'edit' buttons seem to disappear at times, though it seems to be on individual users pages rather than the forum as a whole.

(does that make sense?)

don't know if this has been mentioned.. ( 'Search Thread' function would be nice..)

There doesn't seem to be a post 'Edit' function

Edit ok 4 me m8

Yep, but as I've said a couple of times before on this thread, it's flaky. It should be there for a short time after you post to allow corrections, but, as the song goes, "It ain't necessarily so".

No - haven't got an 'edit' button (just 'reply' on right hand side)

Gonna try another browser

no issues with firefox here

There should be a 60 minute edit time for members...

Giving you 1 hour to edit your posts and threads

Unless a forum permission is over riding it...

I will investigate

Mick

I've lost the ability to change skins again now...

But I've got an 'edit' button now.

edit button now works for me -- Thanks

And I can change skins...!

Not sure if this is a bug or not i did not receiver an automatic email as i usually do when @Napster mentioned me in the Bonus ball draw

Back