Xenforo Bug and Request Thread

Do you like the new forum

• Total voters
Yay, can change skins and edit as well.

Job done.

Will have a dark skin and one more light skin by the weekend.

Just a note, the edit is 60 minutes after that you will need to ask a mod or admin to do it.

Cheers

Found if I zoom to 110% on chrome it shifts the right side info to the bottom of the screen on the main forum page, which is something i prefer (nice).

Found if I zoom to 110% on chrome it shifts the right side info to the bottom of the screen on the main forum page, which is something i prefer (nice).

It is responsive now, so if you drag the sides of your browser down it will adjust the forum to match your screen viewing size.

Mick

100 percent.jpg 110 percent.jpg

It is responsive now, so if you drag the sides of your browser down it will adjust the forum to match your screen viewing size.

Mick

I'm not sure what You mean @Mick , what I was talking about is in the pics above, the first is 100% the second 110% using chrome.

edit.
I'm not sure why I have 3 pics, the big picture isn't there when I try to edit it out. I still have a way to go to get used to the new system

Last edited by a moderator:
Just updated 140 Phrases (ARGGGHHH) so now all references to "resources" should now say "Downloads"

Just fixed all the THREAD links from the OLD downloads that pointed to showthread.php (vbulletin).

4068 Broken links lol = NOT GOOD SEO!!!

This is the MYSQL if anyone else needs it:

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

NOTE: this is ONLY if you used downloadsII downloads to threads (VB modification), that created threads based on downloads.

Mick

I just noticed the coupons and codes section has disappeared from the freebie section and I thought I'll pm @Mick, then I realized the pm has disappeared from under our names, so how do I send a pm?

Missing the User webspace loads,it was a lifeline sometimes ..lol Is it coming back ?

Missing the User webspace loads,it was a lifeline sometimes ..lol Is it coming back ?

It will, I wrote that modification myself it was a very big modification to be honest, I will need to completely understand the template system and also the plugin structure and process of Xenforo.

Be reassured, all the files you stored are all still safe (@Napster has been asking too).

But the move to xenforo exposed allot of features that vbulletin had that we still need to implement here (and most of these are actual admin / moderators tools).

I am very pleased with the whole process of moving to Xenforo, this was in my opinion the right decision, but I am also very disappointed with the lack of features and controls that Xenforo provides out of the box, everyday I am finding simple features that are just not there.

MASS move threads or posts... I am manually doing this with MYSQL commands - seriously these are things that should be out of the box in the admin areas!!!!!!!

Deep breath... sorry as you can see there are allot of things we need to get sorted, but I will add all my own personal modifications very soon mate.

Mick

its a big change as we was on vbulletin for so long, the new forum looks great works great its just a matter of finding thing, we know its going to take time before its fully done take your time m8 its getting there :)

PS: have a night off and have a few beers :)

Sounds like a job and a half @Mick
I'm actually breathing a sigh of relief I stood down when I did LOL but part of me would like to see how different the ACP is like in Xenforo

You are all doing grand job though :)

@Rat - the admin is actually very very good! just missing simple things. you can even admin from your phone mate... as its all responsive now!!!

@Napster lol, it is my wifes, sisters birthday tonight so we are out... I doubt much will get done tomorrow...

I am trying to get as much done today as possible lol.

Mick

Back