Xenforo Bug and Request Thread

Do you like the new forum

• Total voters
It Looks to be coming on well Mick Such a mammoth task from vB the way you had it set I personally like Xenforo I have a small one I set up for friends no were near as complex as you guys want it best of luck matey :)

Mick this is a much better setup than the old forum layout,I am used to the newer xenforo ,Wait till the new skins are added and the guys will love it

ive been around digitalworldz for years, i think it looks good , as for ppl not being use to it, they will learn,
well done
good job.
glesgajohn

I finding insane speeds and page load times!

Very pleased, Hopefully we can get the features in that the members enjoy.

Mick

I finding insane speeds and page load times!

Very pleased, Hopefully we can get the features in that the members enjoy.

Mick
Nice quick change over mick,No down time unlike other forums

Will there be a post count indication on each post? I liked that feature to tell if peoples posts were legit or not... Or just posting crap.

if you click on the username post count comes up but I know what you mean mate was nice under your name :)

Forum looks well smart :) fast and very modern, once all the extras are put back will be really nice
Well done @Mick you done a great job mate

Liking how it looks and is very quick loading ,but please tell me there is a dark skin on the way.

Thanks @Rat

@Tamarc yes there will be a dark skin.

@shabbaranks, yes there will also be posts under the usernames and a few other bits too.

@lescantle, it was actually pretty straight forward lol, the rewrites and the downloads was the most difficult... Rewrites are still causing me a few problems!

@HibbyDave, yes Dave I will 100% implement a light weight chat :)

@nara, I will fix all the Permissions issues, might take some time this is probably the area that I am having the most trouble with - it's a million miles from vBulletin - much more advanced

Mick

Last edited:
looks good as they say once we get used to it, it will be just like home and the new skins will enhance it even more.
Thanks Mick for all the time and hard work you put into this .

cheers Johny48

Tapatalk is not working correctly for me, also I need to sign in every time I leave and come back

@Mick

I cant log in with taptalk keeps taking me back to log in page :( not sure if its my end or forum bug

@Napster @casuk Not installed the Tapatalk modification yet guys.

Once all basics are done, we will install the modifications we need.

Thank you.

Mick

Back