Xbox Banhammer

I play super Stardust on it, that's a great game :)

It's good to hear that the games are picking up, that'll give me something to look for in the Pre-Owned bin at Game next time I'm in.

I'm not against the PS3 despite what everyone seems to think, I'm just bitterly dissapointed that it's not hacked, any game I've played on the PS3 has been fine, I just wish they were free. ;)

(coz I'm a tight arse)

since hacking my 360 it lost all it's value to me and i sold it. I now play ps3 and enjoy it.

since hacking my 360 it lost all it's value to me and i sold it. I now play ps3 and enjoy it.

That's true to a point I suppose.

Like any hacked console you always spoil yourself with too many games and you tend to lose interest in many of them. But there are always a few classics that you'll spend time on such as Call of Duty, Forza, Dirt etc.

80% of games released on all consoles are crap, having a hacked console means you get to see all the crap aswell as the good stuff, sadly, the crap far outweighs the good.

Look at the Wii for example 99.99% of releases for that are diabolical, so bad infact that I've stopped downloading stuff for the Wii.

:)

yeah i used to spend more on blank disks to download every game then i would if i didnt have a hacked console and just paid for the good games lol. it was a false economy.

i now only dl games i know i will play so now it is cheaper to have a hacked console lol.

but if my 360 does get the chop for the ammount of games i get and play it wouldnt cost me to switch to ps3 full time, id save the sub money and that would be used to buy ps3 legit games, im not one for buying new releases i did for fifa but normally im not so i would wait a month and pick them up for a song, theres loads of uber cheap ps3 games now and obviously there all legit.

bonus is my bro is a ps3 player and he buys new releases so i get to play them anyway as hes only a few doors down. so in my case if i get the chop i wont be renewing my subs to m$ and my xbox eperience will come to an end.

i only loved xbox for gears of war and they even managed to feck that game up, theres nothing keeping me on xbl except free games at the minute and as i said i dont get many of them so i wouldnt lose out as id save subs and use that money for legit ps3 pre owned games.

Last edited:
I popped in yesterday and all I could see was 3 game deals @ £197. I might check again today

just seen this at smyths ... little bit more but 2 more games

Top Toy Store in UK & Ireland, for Games, Outdoor & Toys Online from Smyths Superstores

XBOX 360 Elite 120GB Console

PLUS Extra Wireless Controller!
PLUS Lego Batman & Pure!
* PLUS 2 X €5 Vouchers!
* PLUS Loyalty Card!
PLUS 4 Selected Games from the list below:

* Pirates of the Caribbean 3
* PGR 4
* Forza Motorsport 2
* Fracture
* Narnia Prince Caspian
* Assassins Creed
* Gears of War
* Spiderman Web of Shadows
* Lego Indiana Jones
* Halo 3
* Kung Fu Panda
* 007 Quantum of Solance
* Supreme Commander

WAS £372.92
NOW £244.99

SAVE OVER £127!

lad that works for me just got the banned sign on his and his only had it a week and only played cod 5 on it ? . looking bad isnt it , l have his old box l repaired and its still ok ? his new box was an onlite one

Last edited:
ive just been my mates house and hes just tried to sign in and got the ban message and all he has played recently is fifa 10 and world at war he didnt play fifa until a week after release and i know other people that are playing using the same rip that havent been baned only thing i can think off is he's bad for getting into arguments with americans and he may have had a bit to much bad rep against him lol other than that im stumped im thinking he has played another game from else where which hasnt been run through abgx but he isnt telling me.

but if my 360 does get the chop for the ammount of games i get and play it wouldnt cost me to switch to ps3 full time, id save the sub money and that would be used to buy ps3 legit games, im not one for buying new releases i did for fifa but normally im not so i would wait a month and pick them up for a song, theres loads of uber cheap ps3 games now and obviously there all legit.

tbh ive never thought of it like that in the last 12 months ive played cod waw and fifa 10 and paid for 12month live and i have a ps3 sat here which hardly gets played i think if i get banned ill do the same mate

Last edited:
What do you call a console which has been banned from Xbox-Live?

A Playstation 3

;)

ive just been my mates house and hes just tried to sign in and got the ban message and all he has played recently is fifa 10 and world at war he didnt play fifa until a week after release and i know other people that are playing using the same rip that havent been baned only thing i can think off is he's bad for getting into arguments with americans and he may have had a bit to much bad rep against him lol other than that im stumped im thinking he has played another game from else where which hasnt been run through abgx but he isnt telling me.

this is a strange one , theres no rime or reason for this . l play world at war alot and its the same rip my m8 has and his banned and its the only game his played ?

its it all drives that r getting hit ? and it cant be a ban that was waiting because he has changed the box this week and l have his old one that isnt banned and his played everything on this one

and my brother in law is playing now on world at war ( same copy ) on my first gen box .. the only thing he did different this time was load his profile to the xbox memory

Last edited:
i got a ban last night not play any games before release and it has only been on live for 2 1/2 weeks
think they got too many peeps logging in so they get rid of a load
cant even recover gamer tag fooking jerks
thats my elite fooked
but on a good side a m8 has one coming from ms fixed and he said he will swap em over coz he dont go on line lol good man he is

this is a strange one , theres no rime or reason for this . l play world at war alot and its the same rip my m8 has and his banned and its the only game his played ?

its it all drives that r getting hit ? and it cant be a ban that was waiting because he has changed the box this week and l have his old one that isnt banned and his played everything on this one

and my brother in law is playing now on world at war ( same copy ) on my first gen box

i thought it was a strange one the mates that just got banned is a liteon the 1st type and mine is the same drive and another mate i checked with is also the same the one that is banned is about 12months old, mine is about 4 month old but i only set is up about a month ago and the other mates is a rrod repair from about 8 months ago and we are all using the same f/w 1.6 very strange this i cant see any logic in it at all unless he has actually played a game that wasnt put through abgx i get the feeling it may be ufc which there was probs with but ive had ago on mine with ufc one which i downloaded myself and so as the mate with the rrod repair one.

both xbox's not banned here, both played the fucked up red faction so im shocked, hopefully the wave is over soon !!

i dont go on live myself havent got time. but a friend of mine has only had his box a week & has only played need for speed shift on line. hes informed me he has been banned. ive checked this game out with abgx & all was fine.

Well i played in the past on my current online 360 !! All sorts of crap
patched , not patched , failed on abgx etc etc
However i have never ever played a game before its release date
I just logged on right now and loaded cod5 all is good no ban for me
However i had not updated from 1.5 as i was hanging on to find out whats what as the only game i wish to play online is cod6 and this wave 4 crap has yet to settle down .....

I've always sat on the sidelines reading how people have been banned, and all the speculation that goes with it.
I never had any input until now.
My nephew just called me 2 minutes ago. His 360 has just been banned.
His console has only been flashed for 6 weeks. He has never played a game before realease date and every game he has played has been 100% verified on abgx by me.
He only has a handfull of copied games and the most played was Fifa 10.
I'm thinking it may be extremely risky in the future connecting a flashed 360 to live, and if that's the case and the console is no longer hackable for live play, then any money I spend on real games will be for the new PS3 that I will be buying. No more money from my pocket heading in microshits direction.

I have one banned (about 4hrs ago) 2 not (yet) all games not been played before release date, and checked with abgx, running 1.51 no 4th wave. No forza been played.Looks like I've got to start spending :( If oringinals are played on a flashed drive can this be detected?

It seems so random I don't think anyone has any idea whats getting us banned apart from using pirate games. The only game the other 2 boxes haven't played is pes10

little bro got the ban...

box not even year old been modded 2 months.. all games either rips from retail copys buy my mums partner or copys i have sent him.

im still all good..

all 100% verified. liteon arcade.. 1.6

however after some research by my mums partner seem so far approx 200 ppeople at leasdt have been banned with unmodified boxes..

perhaps boxes that have been sent in for repar but have then been sent back out (as in repaired ex modded) consoles.. are being flagged from previous owner.. and new owners of beleived to be legit boxes are getting slammed :S

brothers fuming.. guess im buying him a new box for xmas

Back