Xbox Banhammer

Im not banned still YET :s lol

Been play MW2 online for 3-4 days now ! Played about hr or so ago and was fine. We shall see

Got my copy of mw2 coming monday, not gonna play it till Tuesday though ! on my unmodded console !

Is there many pepes online ? like 1000s or just a handful
i knew the severs would be up as loads of bods bitching about them swapping em over from 4 so there all suffering lag
Ive finished the game and had a few games of split screen tdm
But whats it like live .. whats the new mpoo40 ?? and i know theres no jugga so whats the in perks ... ???

Think you could be right :(

How many of you are connecting wired through a router ? just thinking of something...

I'm going through router an wasnt banned last time I used it this morning :)

I've been connecting through a router from Day 1 but still think this is soething to do with the lastupdate checking the drives keys and possibly noticing firmware

Read about some other users banned not flashed but using
fast finger pads (turbo pads )and also the hard drive hackers , They include other than original hard drives , both upgraded and copy Hd,s from china and the peps that hack there gamer tags and stats etc etc ....
And even reports of peps whom have mod there internal fans ffs
And lastly also reports of banned users whom seem to have been reported lots .. SO its like a purge it seems as mentioned an attempt to boost to pre holiday sales my MS ...

I wouldn't believe everything I've read on the Internet mate.

Some of that is nonsense.

How many of you are connecting wired through a router ? just thinking of something...

I go though two routers mate, Hardware Firewall enabled also.

How many of us trust iXtreme now?

I never did, I always thought it was just guess work.

Last edited:

Through a router here and young lad just informed me his is banned :(
Never played early or unverified games.

I go though two routers mate, Hardware Firewall enabled also.

How many of us trust iXtreme now?

I never did, I always thought it was just guess work.

l was better off with 5.3 lol at least it boots anything

i remember what the last bans was like for hype and as stated there are probably 4 people in the whole of existence that probably know how and why and when there going to ban people..

I'd like to see the statistics and that, like a chart with how many they banned and when and which country and all that. wonder if they have a screen like they do in NASA's control center with all the boxes that are dying, they must witness server loads drop and everything....dead interesting like

the last bans were mad, people were getting banned if they'd stood there box up on the side whilst playing crackdown, others were banned just using public transport.......it be nice to know but some thing that we can only speculate on and try and work around...

i said id report back, still no ban,

played early (not recently tho), modded drive, modded avatar, modded gamerscore, modded pad. id say ive got just about everything thats not allowed in there terms and im still good to go.

there's random for you.

i said id report back, still no ban,

played early (not recently tho), modded drive, modded avatar, modded gamerscore, modded pad. id say ive got just about everything thats not allowed in there terms and im still good to go.

there's random for you.

Show off :tongue::tongue:

im joining the banned 20 mins ago ive never ran a game that isnt run through abgx first & not played forza or anything early

I just been banned too. Probs because of red faction and the abgx **** up. Oh well. lol.

lets hope its one banned box for one xbox live account and thats it ( safe to use another console ? )

does that mean new accounts?
bitch.jpg

ok off to asda to get another...

the one l have in now has never ever played a game since l flashed it and l not going to put one in to see if this is down to the f/w and not games played if this one gets banned lm going back to 5.3 , somethings changed here . im sure m/s is picking up the f/w not games played

good call........that'll be intresting to know....dam, where is my debit card!

2 of my m8s just been hit while we were playing forza, both on 1.6 mine and brothers still ok for the moment

Back