Xbox Banhammer

neorage; brothers fuming.. guess im buying him a new box for xmas[/QUOTE said:
Why??

He knew the risks didnt he?? We all do, thats all part of the fun, mine seems ok, although I notice fifa has been mentioned a lot, not really into that and as such have not put that in my machine, just an idea

I've got 1 son fuming and 2 gloating. All boxes were brand new last Christmas, looks like I'm getting a banned one for christmas this year and he's getting a new one, as I don't play online :)

Why??

He knew the risks didnt he?? We all do, thats all part of the fun, mine seems ok, although I notice fifa has been mentioned a lot, not really into that and as such have not put that in my machine, just an idea
yeah he knew the risks...

but at the same time if you follow thr rules ure relatitavly safe unless your witchy.
who could more or less call ms tell them his box is modded and still avoid a ban.... lol

i modded his box to save me forking out on a HDD for him, as was short on cash lol.

back fired..

well i wont be buying it myself will be chipping intowards it.. just a bit puzzled as why he got banned.. as i said all rules were followed...

would like to know what flaggged

but at the same time if you follow thr rules ure relatitavly safe unless your witchy.

I broke every rule and then some :)

That's why I lost TWO boxes yesterday!

BTW, what research did your mums partner do?

He knows 200 people with unmodded consoles that have been banned?!

Cough /*bullshit*/ Cough.

;)

mine is still ok :) is there any idea on when banning will be over for a while or is it a constant thing now?

:Cry: BANNED just turned on xbox..only a few weeks old..xbox elite ...almost a years XBL membership....kids are going mad, no pro evo, no gta..Damm u MS!!!

Still not banned Yet !!
Read about some other users banned not flashed but using
fast finger pads (turbo pads ) and also the hard drive hackers , They include other than original hard drives , both upgraded and copy Hd,s from china and the peps that hack there gamer tags and stats etc etc ....
And even reports of peps whom have mod there internal fans ffs
And lastly also reports of banned users whom seem to have been reported lots .. SO its like a purge it seems as mentioned an attempt to boost to pre holiday sales my MS ...
I will not be punting if i get a ban and a copy of modern warfare for my ps3 will be the only purchase i make ...
Best of luck chaps looks like its hit and miss again

I will be flashing me drive over the weekend and dl the retail copy of cod6
ready for Tuesday fec em is what i say ...

Still not banned Yet !!
fast finger pads (turbo pads ) and also the hard drive hackers , They include other than original hard drives , both upgraded and copy Hd,s from china and the peps that hack there gamer tags and stats etc etc ....
And lastly also reports of banned users whom seem to have been reported lots .. SO its like a purge it seems as mentioned an attempt to boost to pre holiday sales my MS ...
I will not be punting if i get a ban and a copy of modern warfare for my ps3 will be the only purchase i make ...

Im not banned still YET :s lol

Been play MW2 online for 3-4 days now ! Played about hr or so ago and was fine. We shall see

Got my copy of mw2 coming monday, not gonna play it till Tuesday though ! on my unmodded console !

Still not banned Yet !!

hahahahha, ive modded my drive, ive boosted/hacked my gamerscore, ive hacked my avatars clothes (was wearing shit months before it was out to the masses), ive a turbo pad and ive played games early.

NO BAN!!!

only ban ive ever had in all the years ive been on was the halo beta ban. and people talk about witchy dodging bullets lol.

Well just switched it on and yep been banned aswell, but what I want to know is I have had it under a year and it had a year guarentee with Game so if I RROD then can I just take it back and get it exchanged.

Thanks Lads

Well just switched it on and yep been banned aswell, but what I want to know is I have had it under a year and it had a year guarentee with Game so if I RROD then can I just take it back and get it exchanged.

Thanks Lads

Cant see why not :) as long as there is no sign of it being opened ! :) and they dont check the serial number with M$ lol

Thanks Lads

I was in game a while back and a woman took one back with her son and she told him to tell the guy in the shop what was wrong he said 3 red lights etc and then he just swapped it he didnt hook it up to check it.

Thanks lads so to get the RROD do I just leave it switched on, wrapped up?

In theory yea lol.

although, one I got here would not have it... just 2 lighted and went to E74 all the time ! that was when E74/73 was not covered lol

Thanks Lads

Dam everyone of my friends list is dropping like flies...:Cry:

Tell me about it m8, there must be something that they are detecting with the drives being flashed cause all games checked and played after release

Think you could be right :(

How many of you are connecting wired through a router ? just thinking of something...

I'm going through router an wasnt banned last time I used it this morning :)

my mate just phoned and said he had been banned i only done his 360 for him last week and the only games he had was left for dead, gears of war 2 , fable 2, fifa 10 and call of duty waw and they were all checked with abgx ive not been banned yet but seems like its only a matter of time now :( .

i'm not behind a router, as for the games side of things, 95% of the games i've used as back ups have been my own copies and not downloads. the only one's i've downloaded for now are forsa and red faction,(maybe some ages and ages ago after the last ban) the rest all backups from orginals....

Last edited:
Back