Xbox Banhammer

well ive just had a phone call off me m8 and hes been banned from live, he trieed signing in and he **** really remember wot it said 100 per cent something like unauthorised conduct of the terms and conditions of xbox live or sumthing like that, so he rang me i told him to go have a look at the status codes you can look at by pressing the y button wen testing xbox live connection and stuff in network settings, and unfortunately the z code was Z:8015 190D, will try and find more out wen i go tomoz or friday,

Major Nelson Talks about Latest LIVE Ban Wave - More Bans Today

> From majornelson.com:
As you may have read online, we've been actively banning consoles from Xbox LIVE that have been modified to play pirated games. Our commitment to combat piracy and support safer and more secure gameplay for the more than 20 million members of our Xbox LIVE community remains a top priority. All consumers should know that piracy is illegal, and that modifying their Xbox 360 console to play pirated discs, violates the Xbox LIVE terms of use, will void their warranty and result in a ban from Xbox LIVE. The health of the video game business depends on customers paying for the genuine products and services they receive from manufacturers, retailers, and the third parties that support them. This would also be a good time to remind you that the warranty on an Xbox 360 console is not transferrable and if you purchase a used console that has been previously banned, you will not be able to connect to Xbox LIVE.

lol support safer and more secure gameplay for the more than 20 million members of our Xbox LIVE community
how about stopping all the Rapid Fire Controllers then u can bet ur life mw2 will be full of them

Last edited:
Yes been hit too this morning. Some good news has come out of this as MS has helped me make my decision. And thats buying a PS3 slim and using the banned xbox as a try before you buy.

wouldnt thank you for a ps3 i know a few people who have them and they have nothing but trub with them.

Are they still doing that deal? They pulled it from their web site pretty quick.

i not had a chance to pop and see myself.

I would hope so, its been on TV ad's for the past few days ! lol

Yes been hit too this morning. Some good news has come out of this as MS has helped me make my decision. And thats buying a PS3 slim and using the banned xbox as a try before you buy.

What's the point in that?

You'll have already played the game anyway on your banned 360.

on other sites theres been articles put up showing that people are now jumping ship to ps3 because of this, yes they'll have to pay for games but i think people have got fed up of the way m$ operates as a money machine.

on other sites theres been articles put up showing that people are now jumping ship to ps3 because of this, yes they'll have to pay for games but i think people have got fed up of the way m$ operates as a money machine.

Only if you are a pirate though.

Why shouldn't they ban modded consoles, they have every right to.

My PS3 sits sad and lonely beneath my TV doing **** all, it's never been banned yay!

PS3 for the Win!

W how could you bring your self to say that! lolol....

W how could you bring your self to say that! lolol....

Sarcasm.

:)

what are the benefits of switching over to an unhacked console and having to pay retail for each and every game? If you are going to do that then why not just buy another 360 and not chip it, atleast if nothing else, you'll have access to superb online play, still better than handing over silly money for a glorified blu-Ray player.

Anyone who is serious about doing that is a moody twat who's in a big huff coz they got banned, boo hoo.

If you don't want to risk a banning, then don't mod, it's not rocket science.

You can get back on LIVE by popping onto eBay, grabbing a RROD for around £40, a quick 20 minute fix later and you're up and running again with your free games :)

Only if you are a pirate though.

Why shouldn't they ban modded consoles, they have every right to.

My PS3 sits sad and lonely beneath my TV doing **** all, it's never been banned yay!

PS3 for the Win!

only quoting whats going on, and m$ have been banning legit non modded accounts again and no im not talking about every modder screaming they,ve been banned even though they have modded.

ps3 is catching up since the new release, its cheaper, free online and some belter games for it now unlike before when it was a dust machine, i know ive had 3 of them and reason ive had 3 isnt that they kept breaking it was because i kept selling the fookers because they did gather dust.

im a 360 man but i do have a ps3 and even ive got to say over the last couple of months the ps3 has been seeing more and more play time from me.

ps3 always had the " its got no games" tag thrown at it and that was true hence again dust machine but now thats not the case.

i'll still play both as i know people on both consoles but sony is catching up and will do more now its cheaper and people get fed up with m$,

just because yours sits under your tv still mr W it doesnt mean the world follows suit ;)

just because yours sits under your tv still mr W it doesnt mean the world follows suit ;)

I play super Stardust on it, that's a great game :)

It's good to hear that the games are picking up, that'll give me something to look for in the Pre-Owned bin at Game next time I'm in.

I'm not against the PS3 despite what everyone seems to think, I'm just bitterly dissapointed that it's not hacked, any game I've played on the PS3 has been fine, I just wish they were free. ;)

(coz I'm a tight arse)

Back