Oggy

Inactive User
Reaction score
Its real ;)

23:57 @RandomNick • my nephew is banned
23:57 @RandomNick • Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 15:20:36 -0700
23:57 @RandomNick • Subject: Notification of Enforcement Action
23:57 @RandomNick • Xbox LIVE
23:57 @RandomNick • Notification of Permanent Suspension: Pre-release title play

wil wait to hear from witchy

i mean "w" of his ban for playing everything pre releace

fucjkig dude who got cash to wipe his arse with

loool

no ban here all games played day released on groups forza etc etc all played earley

Well this is from a member of TJF, so I dont doubt him.

guess whats gonna be lots of peoples crimbo lists lol sad news but expected i think ;)

The bannings are definitely real, the accounts get suspended until 9999.

I'm still safe though. :)

It started as people only having the gamertag banned, but people are now confirming that the console is also banned. People are speculating that its the NTSC version of forza getting people banned. As stated by the MS employees on twitter, and other sites.

still safe here but i havent played the ntsc version or the pal yet will play it after the wife has stopped watching x factor lol

It started as people only having the gamertag banned, but people are now confirming that the console is also banned. People are speculating that its the NTSC version of forza getting people banned. As stated by the MS employees on twitter, and other sites.

Forza was region locked wasn't it?

I wonder if Cisk is banned ;)

BTW, I've got around 300 Gamerpoints on forza so far ;)

Have you played either Forza NTSC or the dodgy French release of Halo ODST?

I see they are saying that modified custom drives will not work after the next Dash update.

Played Forza NTSC 2 days ago, mind you i wasnt signed into my account.

Ach, you'll be fine mate. :)

Anyway, if it comes to it, think of the thousands of Euros you've saved from having to buy games :)

Ach, you'll be fine mate. :)

Anyway, if it comes to it, think of the thousands of Euros you've saved from having to buy games :)

Am i right in thinking its only Gamertag bans being dished out and not Console bans?

Gamertag email, then console goes down with it a few hours later.

Not good, but Hey Ho it could be worse, we could all be forced to use a PS3.

Loads of people initially got an email sayting they were banned from between 1 day and 2 weeks, then they got the final killer email.

Have you played either Forza NTSC or the dodgy French release of Halo ODST?

I see they are saying that modified custom drives will not work after the next Dash update.

I heard that was for storage devices such as mem cards and hdd's, if thats what you meant then fair play, just seemed like it meant the actual dvd drive

I heard that was for storage devices such as mem cards and hdd's, if thats what you meant then fair play, just seemed like it meant the actual dvd drive

Sorry mate, yes I meant HDD.

What! So they are banning you if you are using a modified BEVS drive? Where in the T&Cs does it say I can't modify and run my own HDD.

What! So they are banning you if you are using a modified BEVS drive? Where in the T&Cs does it say I can't modify and run my own HDD.

I dunno the wording of the statement made it sound like its the datel thing they are after , Makes gamerscore hacking and minor marketplace theft easy and there clamping down on that . Can easy mean people using hddhacker though; Here's the press release

When Preview Program members start receiving the Xbox 360 system update next week, one of the changes is that unauthorized Memory Units will no longer work with the Xbox 360. If you've moved your profile or saved games onto one to "back it up," you'd better move it back onto an authorized Xbox 360 storage device prior to taking the update. If you continue to use an unauthorized Memory Unit after the update, you will not be able to access your stored profile or saved games.

If you need help identifying officially licensed Xbox 360 storage devices or accessories you can read more about the licensed accessories program on Xbox.com

I can't see what they have to gain from banning the hdd mods , obviously they make more money but plenty of people have bought the fakes from china , ebay is full of them mascarading as legit hdd's . you use a bigger hard drive you buy more stuff to fill it , you limit people to the 20/60 gig stock drives and it fill up pretty fast now , I have to watch what arcade games I download as I am running out of space

Back