Xbox Banhammer

ive a feeling its a game after red faction, thats the last game i played new release wise and how longs that been out? ive been bashing the ps3 since then, im not banned so its that or a game before it that i didnt download or even a different release.

I played the ropey version of that, and I aint been banned. I got a brand new 360 for sale if anyone wants its. Its an arcade. No piss take. lol.

just got banned 5 mins ago only game played early was pes 2010 and that was the lad when i was at work lol.....3 red lite on this fooker now lol............:love:

i normally do all my rips my self, well have been, the only one i haven't is forsa and red faction - still on for now like...

My other backup machine is banned too!

I've not had the other one out the cupboard since around April, I put it away as it had the exploitable Kernel and I was waiting for an easier hack to arrive so that I could use it for Homebrew etc.

Anyway, it hasn't been switched on for about 7 months, so this one must have been flagged a LONG time ago. As soon as I connected it to Live I was forced to take the update, took the update then was instantly signed out of Live and given my ban notice.

Another thing I've noticed, is that COD MW2 will no longet let me play it from the Hard drive, It tells me I need to play the game on the console which I initially had insalled it on - which IS this console!

Strange.

My other backup machine is banned too!

I've not had the other one out the cupboard since around April, I put it away as it had the exploitable Kernel and I was waiting for an easier hack to arrive so that I could use it for Homebrew etc.

Anyway, it hasn't been switched on for about 7 months, so this one must have been flagged a LONG time ago. As soon as I connected it to Live I was forced to take the update, took the update then was instantly signed out of Live and given my ban notice.

Another thing I've noticed, is that COD MW2 will no longet let me play it from the Hard drive, It tells me I need to play the game on the console which I initially had insalled it on - which IS this console!

Strange.

AFAIK they removed the ability to play games from the hdd :( on the update that its just taken

Dont know if I have been banned in last few hours ! dont care lol

Got a unmodded elite that only has gen games in it :) an a modded elite that rarely use

I didnt know that ms could remove the ability to play games from the hdd if you got console banned

Dont think its anything to do with banning mate, not too sure... see a post by munkey about hdd's and update

theres console bans and gamertag bans this time round.

taken from xboc forums

My console has been suspended. Does that mean my Xbox LIVE account will be suspended as well?
Suspensions for both consoles and accounts are determined by looking at a number of factors. While some Xbox LIVE account suspensions may be issued alongside console suspensions, they are not issued with every single suspension. To avoid having your account suspended from the service, please follow the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use and Code of Conduct.

looks maybe like the ones with gamertag bans aswell as console may lose the hdd thing???

btw im stil ok will check again soon.

im fine just now but remember this happening about the same time last year and thinking id got away with it only to get banned 2 days later well seing they do it at this time of the year so everyone banned puts a new 360 on there xmas list

all mine r fine and my first generation box l gave to my bother in law , as his playing waw as we speak lol , god knows how thats still going as its had more clamps than games lol

well im not banned...yet but if i do i'll spent my cash on a legit mw2 and not for xbox if you catch my drift.

banning us innocent players, talk of upping the subs cost, charging me to keep my avatar warm with (MARKETPLACE) hat and gloves in the winter ect... they've gone too far.

in saying that im not banned lol.

Back