Xbox 360 Slim dead after lifting solder pad stby_clk

Are there alternative points for soldering the nand-x to the mobo? I am gonna try as a last resort but nobody seems to know where the alts are on other websites and forums!

You can send me the console if you want and i can take a look.
Are there alternative points for soldering the nand-x to the mobo? I am gonna try as a last resort but nobody seems to know where the alts are on other websites and forums!

Yeah sure! Where do we go from here dave? Send me an address. Where you situated?

Sure thing Dave, I'm waiting for it. You might be able to do a better job than I. Speak via PM

It is??? Ok tell me what to do please Oggy! I have arranged to send it to Dave but it's worth one more try before packaging it!

What I said in my first post.

Or, jump left hand side of R3B15 to FT3N2

Measure the resistors (14/13/12 etc) above it.

If R3B14 is blown, it'll glitch fine, until you plug in the DVDRom

R3B15 has the resistor right? So I should jump the left side of that resistor to F3TN2 or the left pad opposite that resistor?

Oggy you're a ****ing genius man!! Bridged both those points and bam! Fans on lights flash! Excellent! Thanks a million man!

Just glad I have power now! Thanks again to all of you for the advice and help! It boots now but not into the dash and no errors, fans seem to kick for a second then slow down, then speed slightly etc. Gonna try flash the nand back now

Just glad I have power now! Thanks again to all of you for the advice and help! It boots now but not into the dash and no errors, fans seem to kick for a second then slow down, then speed slightly etc. Gonna try flash the nand back now

Had no success with flashing nand and the XBox is still laying around. My problem here was that I had a few bad traces. I ended up buying a new box so all is good. Thanks to all you people for your help! Appreciate it

Back