xbmc help

melttc

DW Regular
Reaction score
hello guys

I am trying to find somewhere that can help me get all the add ons for xbmc , after reading up for 2 days I am still un clear as the best option to take.
I thought there would be a complete download out by now that puts everything you possibly need on in one go?
I even tried looking on ebay to see if anyone is selling a full set up without the box and I cant see one.
am I missing something or can someone please point me in the right direction please.
I am after the obvious films sports ( epl games ect al Jazeera ) music?

if anyone can help please let me know.

many thanks

xbmc I have this running on pc
i installed xbmc Frodo edition
then added fusion and xfinity to xbmc
then from there added the repos
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Code:

thanks for the reply mate , I have fusion on there and just put xfinity on.
do you install all the repos and if so where do they goto is it videos add ons?

you need to go to system/settings/addons/ instal from zip on the xbmchub there's a few there to download and add or instal from zip and go to fusion then add from there that youtube vid shows you

you need to go to system/settings/addons/ instal from zip on the xbmchub there's a few there to download and add or instal from zip and go to fusion then add from there that youtube vid shows you

yep I tried that but it aint doing it for some reason?
I did it ok on my android but aint working on the pc

Check your spelling with the fusion makesure the url has the right spelling.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Code:
on the fusion part you entered correct addy

fusion

go to system /filemanager right click on fusion edit soure see if correct addy insterted
@nistleboy yes that's what I thought

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have managed to install fusion correctly then go back to settings/addons/install from zip file,then select fusion and when that expands select hubwizard,then exit back out to either video/addons or programmes,

You will then find the hubwizard option,click on it and then click on the windows option,this will then install most of the plugins you will ever need under both the video/addons screen and the programme screen

Fusion better than Navi-X? Still new to steaming stuff for XBMC

Fusion better than Navi-X? Still new to steaming stuff for XBMC

Fusion is like a library of the best plugins from xbmchub.com,if you use the hubwizard once fusion is setup it will install lots of plugins,including navi-x :)

navi x is good for al Jazeera 1-10 or can you get this through fusion?

Got the video add ins installed and all enabled, just not showing anything - do they auto configure?

Haven't done the Infinity stuff, watching the video now :D

if you install the xunity repo there is a add on called maintenance, in there there's is a option to install all UK addons in one go, i highly recommend installing the istream add on too, you just load a skin with it all installed
all vids here
@unison that screen is adding a source once you've done that bit just go to "settings" > add from zip and point it at the fusion or xfinity folder, i recommend xfinity now they have removed the adverts from there add-ons

xbmc3.png just added supa unity and added repos get Sxx 1234 opening on navi x but not 1-10 al Jazeera can any one confirm working atmo
thanks in advance
uni

thank you to all of you in this thread and a big thanks to UNISON for the help

thank you to all of you in this thread and a big thanks to UNISON for the help

^^^^ What he said. Thanks guys. Thought I'd take the plunge with XBMC and all I can say is it's a bit overwhelming, but promising.

@melttc :thnks: for original post looks like everybody got something out of it just gets better

@melttc :thnks: for original post looks like everybody got something out of it just gets better

whoever is new 2 this all I can say is stick with it and do some reading as it is very good once you get into it!!

Back