looking for a video

melttc

DW Regular
Reaction score
Hi Guys

Not sure if anyone can help with this but i am looking for a video from Atmos FX called Halloween Hosts, does anyone have this that could share it with me? or no anywhere i can download it please.
I did have this but have lost the USB Stick it was on :(

Thanks

Torrent found them

Use your TV, monitor or projector to display AtmosFX digital decorations and turn any environment or surface into a thrilling, haunting experience. Perfect for Halloween decorating, trick-or-treaters, parties and more.

Pack contains dvd isos of the following:-
AtmosFearFX - Bone Chillers
AtmosFearFX - Ghostly Apparitions
AtmosFEARfx - Jack-O’-Lantern Jamboree
AtmosFEARfx - Shades of Evil
AtmosFEARfx - Unliving Portraits
AtmosFEARfx - Zombie Invasion

Also contains phantasms in MP4 format

Happy Halloween!

Torrent found them

Use your TV, monitor or projector to display AtmosFX digital decorations and turn any environment or surface into a thrilling, haunting experience. Perfect for Halloween decorating, trick-or-treaters, parties and more.

Pack contains dvd isos of the following:-
AtmosFearFX - Bone Chillers
AtmosFearFX - Ghostly Apparitions
AtmosFEARfx - Jack-O’-Lantern Jamboree
AtmosFEARfx - Shades of Evil
AtmosFEARfx - Unliving Portraits
AtmosFEARfx - Zombie Invasion

Also contains phantasms in MP4 format

Happy Halloween!
Thanks Spud

I already have those it was the Halloween hosts I'm looking for m8

The ones i am missing and require are:

Crypt of Creeps

$19 Instant Delivery

Descend into a burial chamber where restless spirits and animated corpses toil for eternity.
LEARN MORE

Hall of Haunts

$19 Instant Delivery
26 reviews
Visit a haunted mansion where ghosts rule the household, objects live their own lives, and nothing is what it seems.
LEARN MORE

Ghostly Pets

$35 Instant Delivery
12 reviews
Frisky, faithful and friendly, these four-legged phantasms just want to be scratched – but they're ghosts!
LEARN MORE

Legends of Halloween

$59 Instant Delivery
48 reviews
October 31 is one day a year, yet some live it forever. They are icons, distinctive and eternal, who embody Halloween.
LEARN MORE

Spectral Signs

$39 Instant Delivery
10 reviews
You can sense an unnatural presence – yet the only evidence is footsteps, handprints, and messages lost in the darkness.
LEARN MORE

UnLiving Portraits: Halloween Hosts

$49 Instant Delivery
7 reviews
Create a ghoulish gallery of hauntingly beautiful digital paintings featuring three vintage characters that spring to life – and death.
LEARN MORE

Halloween Hosts

$59 Instant Delivery
35 reviews
Faithful to the spirit of Halloween, three eccentric ambassadors have tales to tell. How will you fare in their story?
LEARN MORE

Jack-O'-Lantern Jamboree 3

$49 Instant Delivery
114 reviews
The pumpkin trio returns with new stories & songs, including "Ghostbusters", "The Addams Family," and "Monster Mash"!
LEARN MORE

Marley's Ghost

$19 Instant Delivery
24 reviews
The spirit of Jacob Marley returns in this nod to Dickens’ A Christmas Carol – at once a harrowing ghost

Would be grateful if anyone has any of these please??

Back