X Factor Chat

finally the f ing mcdonald sisters have gone.

leona will win
ray will go to broadway west end
ben will get an album deal and do tributes to michael bolton

to be honest now i think its just a farce, you phone in to keep people in but in the end half off the final group will release a song they all go on tour for a year.
not to mention past runner up losers have always done better in charts.

so there aint no losers really just the people that vote.

by the way anyone seen that guy that won, cant remember his name think he had a stutter, i know will young come second though, you get ma drift

I have been waiting for the mcboring brothers to go out for ages but personally i feel that ray should have gone this week as he was shit!!!

Leona to win it :) Trouble is you tend to get more little girlie's voting for the boys! :(

well its only right they came 4th place as they are better than eton road thats for sure

leona should win but who knows

it dont matter she will be the next witney for sure wheather a win or not so maybe ben should get it

the voting and leaving it upto the public is a thing that no-one can say for sure who will win leona sounds like a pro already and ben has a great voice while ray is a born rntertainer and his voice is ok but not like the other 2 they are a different class altogether

That Ray is a little ponce - I rememberhim from the audition shows - he got his mother to queue up all night for him so he would be fresh in the morning!!! Took an instant dislike then - and the signing is not swaying me either!!! Might do alright on the stage - thats it though - so long as he can wear high heels - hes only 4 foot 2!!!

Leona is good but a bit screaming skull for my liking - do we really need another Maria Carey - and an ugly version at that!!! lol

Ben is too much Michael Bolton - but I was impressed with his accapello with the gospel choir this week!! I think he deserves to win it!!!

To be honest - its already been decided Leona is gonna win anyway - she has been on all the big US talkshows for the last 2 weeks!!

Public vote my arse!!!! And all the rubbish between Cowell and Louis Walsh - What simon wants goes - thats why he left pop idol and started x-factor - so he can call the shots!!!

Still its not been too bad to watch - better than Saturday night takeaway - lol

well well that was a socker wasnt it
ben gone :eek:

Im disappointed Ben's out. Simon cowell even said a couple of weeks ago that a ben - leona final would be the best ever final in this type of competition.

Not long ago sharon said ray's voice wasnt good enough for a recording artist but yesterday she says it is?? its either good enough or it isnt. ray's been consistantly good from the start of the live shows. not an amazing voice like leona but good.

Last edited:
VOTE LEONA .. that girl is Brilliant ! Rays good but she is something else ! :)

That Ray is singing with west Life .. thats gootta be fooking cheating !!! .. lol should this be in the rant room

1160754647062_0.2863815568534867.jpg

the girl is better than good

Last edited:
my phone bills gonna be massive ! daughters and the mrs done 8 votes for leona so far :( I had better vote to ;) lol

Back