The MacDonald Brothers hmmm

This aint about if u like or dislike the programme lol
what contestants stood out and what ones let themselfs down on the night
for me tonight

Leona was WOW ! top class
Robert was also very good

Eaton Road WTF was that all about ??
The MacDonald Brothers hmmm

your getting worse in your old age m8, but Leona was excellent m8 she gets my vote :)
by the way never watch the program :):)

Leona is the winner in my opinion , she could be marketed very easily now .

Simon should have sent Ray home tonight , even though Ray is a born entertainer , he cant sing anything else but swing .

Eaton road were pants tonight , and how many more weeks are the MacDonald bros gonna get through !! although they do have good harmonies , but Ive seen more life in a dead parrot

Yeah, ray should have went tonight. His smug cheesiness is starting to irritate lol.
I'm still not sure about Eaton Rd tbh.
I'm not keen on Leona, she's too much of a screecher lol, but thats more to do with my personal music tastes than her obvious singing talents.
Thought that Robert was good, if you "know what I mean" ;)

Yeah, ray should have went tonight. His smug cheesiness is starting to irritate lol.
I'm still not sure about Eaton Rd tbh.
I'm not keen on Leona, she's too much of a screecher lol, but thats more to do with my personal music tastes than her obvious singing talents.
Thought that Robert was good, if you "know what I mean" ;)

yea l know wot u mean ho ho ho ho harry

should of been called Judge Factor this year as it seems to be more about the judges than the contestants
Louis really seems o have it in for Simon this series

Cancel the show send the MacDonalds back to Ayr.
Send Eaton road for singing lessons.
Taxi for Ray straight to the west end.
And Give Leona and ben a record deal they are the only talented ones.
I agree with John its a judges show and they are messing peoples lives for there own egoes.

should of been called Judge Factor this year as it seems to be more about the judges than the contestants
Louis really seems o have it in for Simon this series

its all show bess at the end of the day the judges are laughing at us all as the money is rolling in

cant believe how bad eton road were on sat and they still there!! im a scot but think the macdonald brothers are woeful so its wrong to say its the scots that are keepin them in (and anyway compared to the uk we are a tad outnumbered). im losing interest in it now. all the promises were made after steve brooksteins short existance and that it wouldnt happen to shayne ward as he was the new robbie williams!!! - wtf is he now? whats the point in winning when ur a one hit wonder

my vote goes to ray to win i cant see what all the fuss about leona is personally

:Doc: :Doc:

leona and ben in the final they stand out and are a real talent for us all to enjoy

well I wonder what other decent singer goes tonight
mcdoogal bros to win at this rate

well I wonder what other decent singer goes tonight
mcdoogal bros to win at this rate

well if they dont get through they can go back to familt business (mcdoogals) lmfaol

Eton Road should go tonight I think

without a doubt leona will win this series

i think ben has a good chance of winning so its not cut and dry. leano's a brilliant singer and beautiful. shame she sings so many ballads and not more up tempo songs.

I can't believe the McDonald Bros are still in this competiton. They are diabolical? Boring as f*ck and an embarrasment to us Scots!! Why the f*ck people are voting for them is beyond me.

Leona & Ben for the final and Leona to win.

If the McSh*te bros make it to the final, this will be the last X Factor as Simon Cowell will realise that people are just voting for a laugh and not taking the real talent seriously.

Yeah Leona will win it. Ben will come second and Ray third.

I hope they dont have them singing some crappy song in the final like they did last year. 'its my goal' what a dire song that was. did the public actually like that song or did they just buy it for the sake of it.

I think Leona will win ,but I do like Ray, he seems like a nice lad !

Back