Gamu Nhengu

Status
Not open for further replies.
A certain paper are now saying she'll face a firing squad if returned home.
It's just getting stupid now. :silly:

yeah it funny how her maw came on a student visa or summit now they are fearing for their lives.

total piss take of the system and should be the ppl we try to stop from coming here.

A certain paper are now saying she'll face a firing squad if returned home.
It's just getting stupid now. :silly:

Unnecessary comment removed.

I would like to know what mummy way studying, and who paid all the student fees, come to think of it what have they lived on the last five years

Last edited by a moderator:
Unnecessary comment removed.

I would like to know what mummy way studying, and who paid all the student fees, come to think of it what have they lived on the last five years

From what I understand, I believe its the foreign government that pays the tuition fess of the oversees student, although I aint 100% on that.

the countries a joke

anyone wanting to appeal against deportation should NOT get legal aid

If you want to fight to stay here, fight yourself with your own money, not waste millions of taxpayers money making up bull$hit stories that students will get executed if they return home ffs

might not even be legal aid m8, her lawyer probably doing it for free as she knows of the publicity due to her being on some kareokie show on the old light box machine.

I hear now that simon cowels lawyers are on the case.

From what I understand, I believe its the foreign government that pays the tuition fess of the oversees student, although I aint 100% on that.

This would be the same foreign government that she fears are going to shoot her?

This would be the case in normal situations but i doubt southern rhodesia has the financial backing to even send shoes let alone a 1 student to study..

I reckon its all been funded by the state.. every last penny.. even down to the bottle of milk from the shops..

It all needs to stop.. only working people should be allowed here.. The rules do state that if your life is in trouble you should leave and go to the first country you come to.. How on earth the UK is the first for anyone except ireland i dont know.

Poor Gamu I hope if she gets deported someone signs her up and takes her and her family to america to relise some music.

Poor Gamu I hope if she gets deported someone signs her up and takes her and her family to america to relise some music.

Poor Linda Norgrove if only the Taliban had deported her back here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back