Wrong Smart Card Inserted

just had call from a family member in palmers green hes lost all his channels other then FTA ones hes done scan but nothing on his eurovox max v 2008

well i thought i had , must be doing something wrong ?

i think the timeing issue caused by the 3.7 update causes problems with the ext eep and sometimes the b/k gets changed.
if you have a note of the b/k then erase the full card 2 or 3 times then reprog from scratch using the 3.7 fix as your flash.

Hi, not trying to hijack your thread but ...

Today my box stoped working (in Derby) and it says that my Smart Card might not be inserted properly.

I have tried tacking it out and in but still get the same error.

Even tried the CW_12Nov2009_Shani.hex flash file but get the same message.

Has my area gone down or have i done something wrong lol

Thanks guys

It's an image problem mate if you pm me with if your email and if pure or ex-cw and which box l will send you a working file that stops the' card not inserted correctly' issue

Can you send me that file as well m8

been trying for ages and cant get my box to work.

i sent you a pm ...

well this morning i found out when i turned my tv on .

weird thing is the channels are greyed out as well...

can only get 1 to 5

hello im in derby my fun card is saying sorry your smartcard may not be inserted properly i rewrote the card and put the new flash in any ideas anyone please

this is one great site:banana:

hello im in derby my fun card is saying sorry your smartcard may not be inserted properly i rewrote the card and put the new flash in any ideas anyone please

this is one great site:banana:

Either your ird and bk are incorrect,image file not correct prob expired dates or you're using wrong flash for your area.

Make sure you erase card first.

Xen am from Derby too

Having the same problem too, I've erased the card, used the shani flash and made a new Ext Eep.

Still no luck, I checked dates in nagra and they are 24 61 in nagra.

Xen am from Derby too

Having the same problem too, I've erased the card, used the shani flash and made a new Ext Eep.

Ive tested the Shani 3,7 flash in Pure today and it works fine.

Cant comment on CW flash but i would try another image if you have one.

For external eep try using using Toxic 6
cam Id for cw enter any cam id starting with 27
ird enter this backwards also try entering fowards
box key enter this forwards
save above as external eep write to card and write the shani flash last

Hi FWorld

I used RHv1 to creat the Ext_Eep, cam ID was AC EB ## ##.

Ill try what you said about reverse, should I use Toxic 6???

Xen am from Derby too

hello m8 i did the same as you one thing i did notice i have flashed alot of funcards for friends but this flash goes on very fast like its not taking it can anyone help with this please :) ps tryed toxic as well

Last edited:
Hi FWorld

I used RHv1 to creat the Ext_Eep, cam ID was AC EB ## ##.

Ill try what you said about reverse, should I use Toxic 6???
If your in cw start the camid with 27 try using toxic ird backwards if it dont work try forwards if that dont work try the same procedure using rhv1

Back