Will i get a signal

Had a viewing of the property yesterday and the box that was being used was a talktalk TV box so now ain't got a clue how that works 🤔
Runs off the aerial but can also receive on demand stuff over broandband IPTV.

Usually have a sub with talk talk BT associated with them but i believe they have some function without.

Sorry about delay in response, the xbox one USB tuner will not work with the Vu Solo SE, it has kernel 3.13.5. It needs kernel 4.2.x and newer on OE-A images

The VU USB tuner will work. Others too, but dependent on drivers/kernel.
Runs off the aerial but can also receive on demand stuff over broandband IPTV.

Usually have a sub with talk talk BT associated with them but i believe they have some function without.

Sorry about delay in response, the xbox one USB tuner will not work with the Vu Solo SE, it has kernel 3.13.5. It needs kernel 4.2.x and newer on OE-A images

The VU USB tuner will work. Others too, but dependent on drivers/kernel.
Hi Abu could you give me any advice on what box you would go for as it looks like my vu-zero is history now cheers

As already said, the Vu+ Turbo tuner will do the job you need.

I have one, it works well.

It will work fine with the VU+ tuner i linked to earlier.
Many thanks Ferret sorry to be a pain just googled
VU+ Turbo USB a mine field off them could you recommend any please

Going to order a VU+ Turbo USB Tuner
And have been told

You'll need to install the USB turbo drivers from the online plugin feeds of the image you are using.

Anyone know where to download these drivers
Using openpli at the minute

Going to order a VU+ Turbo USB Tuner
And have been told

You'll need to install the USB turbo drivers from the online plugin feeds of the image you are using.

Anyone know where to download these drivers
Using openpli at the minute
Have you checked their feed on the green button

On the box remote press menu plugins should be underneath.
Red or green buttons tell you what to press think its green to download plugins list so when it shows you go through the drivers and might have Vu listed select and install and reboot box after usb is installed.

Cheers yes opened plugins but there are 19 different drivers so not a clue which one i would download ?
None saying VU+ Turbo USB

Last edited:
Just seen this driver would you say that's the one I will need

Attachments

• 20220203_182702.jpg
    20220203_182702.jpg
    680.3 KB · Views: 19
Bit of help please
My order Vu+ Turbo USB DVB-C/T2 arrived yesterday

and from plugin section in openpli downloaded
dvb USB turbo ( r0 r0.3 ) don't know if i am supposed to do anything else in settings to tell it there's an aerial attached now instead of a sat dish ? Must be doing something wrong tried arial straight in back of tv and working fine

Attachments

• 20220211_151941.jpg
    20220211_151941.jpg
    953.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 20220211_151853.jpg
    20220211_151853.jpg
    809.3 KB · Views: 8
All sorted after a bit of fiddling one problem was the USB had to be in the bottom slot all good 👍

Just need to download this driver could anyone help where I could find it
Vu+ Turbo USB DVB-C/T2 to a USB stick as my second vu-zero which I use in the bedroom will not connect to the Internet so cannot download the plugin

Back