Who will you be voting for in the coming general election?

Who will you be voting for in the coming general election?

• Labour

Votes: 44 29.1%
  • Conservative

Votes: 24 15.9%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 11 7.3%
  • UKIP

Votes: 10 6.6%
  • BNP

Votes: 50 33.1%
  • Green

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Others, please state

Votes: 11 7.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Chris, imho at minimum all left footers should be shown the big E.
Especially hardened criminals like yourself who really should go home now.

I told you Chris was an arch criminal. :Laugh:

I've read this thread start to finish, all the bickering and you's all missed the most important and worrying point of all.

Who was the bassa who's voting the GREENS? now I know it's a beautiful colour but that's just sick. :proud:

:Cheers:

I really feel sorry for you bnp supporters....history tells me a very very sad story of where we are going....wake up its the ruling classes you should be fighting not each other....i am white working class and feel no one represents me but i know who is causing all this mess and its the elites..we are heading to a world government headed by the global elites and they have one thing in common and that is to control the supply of labour and its by product ( wealth)

wake up you are chasing the bogeyman when the real enemy is camped on your doorstep...

have to say bit surprised at this poll with so many voting for BNP thought it was a better forum than that. Personally think they are scum but each to their own

This forum has 64,000 members.

146 have voted(so far)

I wouldn't worry about it.

(has emarald answered my question yet?)

Last edited:
I really feel sorry for you bnp supporters....history tells me a very very sad story of where we are going....wake up its the ruling classes you should be fighting not each other....i am white working class and feel no one represents me but i know who is causing all this mess and its the elites..we are heading to a world government headed by the global elites and they have one thing in common and that is to control the supply of labour and its by product ( wealth)

wake up you are chasing the bogeyman when the real enemy is camped on your doorstep...

262 posts before the first conspiracy theory! That's pretty good going.

This forum has 64,000 members.

146 have voted(so far)

I wouldn't worry about it.

(has emarald answered my question yet?)

Have you answered mine
This is about the time when you get all nostalgic and go into one of your prima donna modes and start whining about the people on this forum and how disappointed you are, you get almost suicidal.

Have you answered mine
This is about the time when you get all nostalgic and go into one of your prima donna modes and start whining about the people on this forum and how disappointed you are, you get almost suicidal.

I'll take that as a 'no' then. :Laugh:

After reading that lots of you will still be voteing Labour, I'm begining to think you might be as Sick as Gordon Brown. :)

After you have seen what Labour has done I can't believe you'll still Vote for them. INSANITY Rains.

I have also voted Labour ALL my Life but NEVER again. Concervatives this time.

YOU ALL know where Labour has let the people down, You all know that they RIPPED you OFF. You all know they still ripping you off, You ALL know they sent our Troups to Die for nothing, You all know the troups get NOWT from this Idiot in Power, yet you have the Audacity to still vote for them....No Wonder this Country is SICK!..
Sorry for Rant, but it's TRUE>

Education.

Too many people rely on too few sources of information on which to base their view of the world.

Education, read this thread again and see, they think that uneducated working class people are the only ones who vote BNP and as you have just said because they are uneducated.

July bombing of the underground happened, buses were blown up and an airport in Scotland was attacked and there have been many case of foiled terror attack's, How do you educate people to deal with this without showing some hate or racism?

After reading that lots of you will still be voteing Labour, I'm begining to think you might be as Sick as Gordon Brown. :)

After you have seen what Labour has done I can't believe you'll still Vote for them. INSANITY Rains.

I have also voted Labour ALL my Life but NEVER again. Concervatives this time.

YOU ALL know where Labour has let the people down, You all know that they RIPPED you OFF. You all know they still ripping you off, You ALL know they sent our Troups to Die for nothing, You all know the troups get NOWT from this Idiot in Power, yet you have the Audacity to still vote for them....No Wonder this Country is SICK!..
Sorry for Rant, but it's TRUE>

Tories raped Scotland. They also sent us to war over islands that aint ours :)

So are they any better?

Last edited:
Education, read this thread again and see, they think that uneducated working class people are the only ones who vote BNP and as you have just said because they are uneducated.

July bombing of the underground happened, buses were blown up and an airport in Scotland was attacked and there have been many case of foiled terror attack's, How do you educate people to deal with this without showing some hate or racism?

Not all immigrants are Islamic extremists.

Although I would agree that any immigrant with anti British views or such likes should be deported. But you cant use that as a justification to remove what the BNP see as a non BRITISH person.

Emerald there is nothing wrong with hating terrorists i hate them as well but not all muslims are terrorists. Not all immigrants are terrorists.
I think there is seperate issues here. BNP is not an anti terrorism party are they. The vast majority of the ethnic community are British Nationals but they are still abhored by the bnp.
Like i say i dont think you will get any arguments from anyone on here regarding hating terror.

This post says it all imo. I can think of no bigger deterent NOT to vote bnp as that.

For a start I never mentioned class.

Why should deploring terrorism involve the need for hate or racism?

I would venture that those who have suffered most at the hands of so called Islamist terrorists are Muslims.

I will nara

just when your ready.

clock.gif

Emerald there is nothing wrong with hating terrorists i hate them as well but not all muslims are terrorists. Not all immigrants are terrorists.
I think there is seperate issues here. BNP is not an anti terrorism party are they. The vast majority of the ethnic community are British Nationals but they are still abhored by the bnp.
Like i say i dont think you will get any arguments from anyone on here regarding hating terror.

In this country,
Who do you think most racial hatred is directed at and why?.

Do you think racial hatred has increased in this country because of radical Muslims?.

What has immigration on a mass scale done for this country?

And to say everyone who votes BNP is racist, is like saying everyone who supports Roman Polanski is a pedo.

This thread has just turned into a I vote BNP Vrs Your An Idiot/Fool to vote BNP camp. When the thread started I was genuinely interested to see others opinion and get a "feel" for what the people of DW really think at this point in time.
FWIW Id love to see all the "off topic" posts deleted. The thread make a sticky and a "proper" DW opinion poll. Again my reason is I just don't believe what the papers/media are telling us about the conservative's supposed "huge" lead in the run up to this election. I also seen a similar poll on another forum recently which showed Labour with a slight lead in the forums opinion. So all bickering aside I do think this is going to be a close run thing. Id love to see a poll with say 1000+ votes. Just to reaffirm my suspicion of the fact that the media are basically trying to run the country. They are trying to imply that a vote for someone other than conservative is almost a wasted vote. I personally think this is wrong. It looks as if some people are finally waking up and smelling the coffee as far as voting is concerned.

As for the other stuff......well stuff it. Vote for who the fook you want. Im damm sure someone on DW isnt going to change my view on who I am going to vote for in the general election.

And while Im at it I want to make 1 more mini rant - To all the commentators and people who subscribe to the "Gordon Brown wasn't elected" baloney then think back.........We never heard this when John Major took over from Maggie. Leads me back to my other point of it's the media whop are trying their best to control the popular vote. The MEDIA FFS. They are the biggest bunch of self opinionated self serving tossers in the country.

So finally my plea - Don't let the Media choose your vote. Be fookin grown up about it all. Read their manifesto's and pick who works for YOU. Take 1 hour per party and read ffs. Is it that hard ? Each and every one of us has a vote USE IT or bend over and take what your due. If you don't vote then you have NO right to gripe or groan when stuff happens in the future that the elected government puts in place. Also remember whoever gets the nod come election time, It makes little difference to what's in store for all of us. Higher taxes lower services, probably an even more cash strapped NHS, less money for schools and councils, The list is endless but DO be aware that is what it's going to take to pull us "UK PLC" out of the hole we are in. The future isn't fooking bright nor is it orange.

What has immigration on a mass scale done for this country?

And to say everyone who votes BNP is racist, is like saying everyone who supports Roman Polanski is a pedo.

Have you even been reading this thread? I have allowed you to voice your opinions without challenge so far, but this post is just incredulous. Without immigration, this country would be nothing. It would simply be an Island, and it would stay that way. Immigration has brought new skills, new people, new ideas, without immigration 99% of the people here would not be in the country.

Can you say EMERALD, that you are not an immigrant of some form? Can you trace your roots back to anglo-saxon times? No? Well thats what mass immigration has done then. Allowed your bigotted opinions into this country. Before you make a sweeping comment, try reading a bit first, your the first to jump on someone elses post, well do some research before you post. You have added nothing to this thread, and have merely tried to wind people up. Just go STFU, if you have nothing to add to this thread to make it better, other than bigotted replies, or inflammatory posts, then dont post.

Have you even been reading this thread? I have allowed you to voice your opinions without challenge so far, but this post is just incredulous. Without immigration, this country would be nothing. It would simply be an Island, and it would stay that way. Immigration has brought new skills, new people, new ideas, without immigration 99% of the people here would not be in the country.

Can you say EMERALD, that you are not an immigrant of some form? Can you trace your roots back to anglo-saxon times? No? Well thats what mass immigration has done then. Allowed your bigotted opinions into this country. Before you make a sweeping comment, try reading a bit first, your the first to jump on someone elses post, well do some research before you post. You have added nothing to this thread, and have merely tried to wind people up. Just go STFU, if you have nothing to add to this thread to make it better, other than bigotted replies, or inflammatory posts, then dont post.

absolute poppycock, but should get you some brownie points with Nara
How far do you want to go back, because the next thing you will be saying is don't eat that fish it's related to you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back