Who will you be voting for in the coming general election?

Who will you be voting for in the coming general election?

• Labour

Votes: 44 29.1%
  • Conservative

Votes: 24 15.9%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 11 7.3%
  • UKIP

Votes: 10 6.6%
  • BNP

Votes: 50 33.1%
  • Green

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Others, please state

Votes: 11 7.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
for those that missed it, as theyre too busy bitching at each other, over nothing other than they feel they need to, ill post this again

i have just written an old skool code for political/racial discussions on DW, it needs a bit of refining, but im sure its nearly there :proud:

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

if i end up being the one deleting this thread, there will be half a dozen bans handed out, i dont need to say who to, but grow up ffs and stop winding each other up trying to get reactions and force someone elses hand

for those that missed it, as theyre too busy bitching at each other, over nothing other than they feel they need to, ill post this again

i have just written an old skool code for political/racial discussions on DW, it needs a bit of refining, but im sure its nearly there :proud:

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

if i end up being the one deleting this thread, there will be half a dozen bans handed out, i dont need to say who to, but grow up ffs and stop winding each other up trying to get reactions and force someone elses hand

Okay sowry :(.. maybe we should do some team building or something??

Sheep Dipping?? Where alcohol is permitted.. One member keeps a sheep at home which he dips every day.

???

It's like this everywhere in Europe. Far right parties are quickly gaining ground.
Is this a bad thing? Not necessarily but it depends on what kind of right wing party you are planning to vote for. The BNP has a racial agenda and is therefore a racist party. To quote Pat Condell: I would rather drive a hayfork trough my own foot than to vote for the BNP. But that immigration has gone AWOL all over Europe is becoming clearer every day for people that get there information from somewhere else than the leftwing liberal 'lets-all-hold-hands-together' BBC that is. The problem isn't so much that our societies have become multiethnic the problem is that they have become multicultural. Politically overly correct cultural relativism is the core problem of our present day societies, but I don't think that the BNP offers any real solutions for that. If I was a British citizen, I would vote for UKIP. They are right (in every meaning of the word) but not racist as far as I have been able to establish.

just out of interest, as I dont know. What policies do the BNP have to solve the problems and issues that make you want to vote for them?

Always voted labour, and will probably do so again, cant see any other option, but certainly not the tories.

cheers
zakboy

just out of interest, as I dont know. What policies do the BNP have to solve the problems and issues that make you want to vote for them?

come on m8, you mean policy.

they only have one. the "send the buggers back" policy.
once they've done that all the other problems will sort themselves out.
quite easy really.

I'm not at all bothred to vote. they are all the same, squeezing every single penny out of you. They all promise alot of things if they get elected but nothing happens, tax is always going up, the country lets in any tom dick and harry into the country, the UK justice system is fucked up, the education is not that great, too many yobs in the street, those that have paid taxes for years gets nothing back but if someone just arrives into this country our goverment hands over everything on the plate , big house, all rates paid for , roads to congested, public transport shit etc etc etc etc

Last edited:
come on m8, you mean policy.

they only have one. the "send the buggers back" policy.
once they've done that all the other problems will sort themselves out.
quite easy really.

Wonder what labour's inside policy is?? Rob every tom dick and harry and rename them thomasz, Zaretsky and Villanova..

Heres the policy which you say isnt in existance.. :(

http://bnp.org.uk/pdf_files/minimanifesto2007.pdf ***new policy not yet released***

I quite like this policy

Reject all asylum seekers who passed through safe countries on the way to britain.. ( which i believe when your seeking asylum, you must seek asylum in the first safe country you enter) .. when if your nigerian.. surely that would be a african country?? ivory coast ? etc.. Britain, should be the last place to seek asylum.. but its still allowed..

I dont condone all their policy list.. but this has to be accepted by voters of all parties surely??

Wonder what labour's inside policy is?? Rob every tom dick and harry and rename them thomasz, Zaretsky and Villanova..

Heres the policy which you say isnt in existance.. :(

http://bnp.org.uk/pdf_files/minimanifesto2007.pdf ***new policy not yet released***

I quite like this policy

Reject all asylum seekers who passed through safe countries on the way to britain.. ( which i believe when your seeking asylum, you must seek asylum in the first safe country you enter) .. when if your nigerian.. surely that would be a african country?? ivory coast ? etc.. Britain, should be the last place to seek asylum.. but its still allowed..

I dont condone all their policy list.. but this has to be accepted by voters of all parties surely??

that's the one.

the "send the buggers back" policy. it covers a wide spectrum of buggers.

Lets just agree to disagree with this thread the now.. Getting a tad boring and much easier to piss straight in force 90mph winds..

I must say though, im in the process of buying an house.. which needs renovating..

If i was to be elected, i would ban the use of artex.. and to make it worse.. pre 1980's artex has asbestos mixed with it.. :(

that's the one.

the "send the buggers back" policy. it covers a wide spectrum of buggers.

Maybe if you had a job and paid tax you might think different, and are you one of them buggers who just might be sent back if they knew your address, what are you really afraid of? DEPORTATION I think.

Maybe if you had a job and paid tax you might think different, and are you one of them buggers who just might be sent back if they knew your address, what are you really afraid of? DEPORTATION I think.

aye whatever.

I've got a job and pay plenty tax.

what was your point again? oh..that's right you didn't have one.

you are pointless.

Fecken eck Rodders, it took you 23 pages to think of a sensible question to ask, I see you're sharpening up.

Let's hope the BNP massive have some answers.

Fecken eck Rodders, it took you 23 pages to think of a sensible question to ask, I see you're sharpening up.

Let's hope the BNP massive have some answers.

Don't be holding your breath on that one m8.

Jai Ho :)

Oh, not meant to interrupt in the conversation..

But, just happen to sit with David Cameron on the London bus earlier...

He just dress so casually... for a drink/meeting with friends apparently...
Just a friendly chat, nothing too political! :)

Might have just chatted with the UK future Prime Minister!

I think every one should vote for the man of the go compare ad to shoot himself lol:proud:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back