Who will you be voting for in the coming general election?

Who will you be voting for in the coming general election?

• Labour

Votes: 44 29.1%
  • Conservative

Votes: 24 15.9%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 11 7.3%
  • UKIP

Votes: 10 6.6%
  • BNP

Votes: 50 33.1%
  • Green

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Others, please state

Votes: 11 7.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
only if you're as thick as shit in the neck of a bottle.

if you are then that is adequate.

Seriously mate your starting to piss me off.. You asked for the policy.. you got it.. Whats with the shit replies..

For your info.. if you care to read the first page.. i opted to vote for conservative.. NOT BNP..

You have now made it onto my blocked list.. Seeya.

Seriously mate your starting to piss me off.. You asked for the policy.. you got it.. Whats with the shit replies..

For your info.. if you care to read the first page.. i opted to vote for conservative.. NOT BNP..

You have now made it onto my blocked list.. Seeya.

lololol

schweet. i pissed off a numpty.

me i am not voting they are all a shower of cnuts
all for them selves

Labour for me.

However, I'm disillusioned with 'New Labour' as they are more Conservative that what I expect from them, but for a man in my position they are still the best option.

Power to the People!

Is this adequete?? as posted on the prev page??

http://bnp.org.uk/pdf_files/minimanifesto2007.pdf

Immigration

The BNP policy is to

Deport all the two million plus who are here illegally
Deport all those who commit crimes and whose original nationality was not British
Review all recent grants of residence and citizenship to ensure that they are still appropriate
Offer generous grants to those of foreign descent resident here who wish to leave permanently
Stop all new immigration except for exceptional cases
Reject all asylum seekers who passed safe countries on their way to Britain

----

Gotta admit that made me chuckle. The majority of voters in this thread support this manifesto?

What about poor ol Munkey, what ya gonna do with me? I thought this was my home :CRYBABY:

What about poor ol Munkey, what ya gonna do with me? I thought this was my home :CRYBABY:

You'll be alright Munks, I hear Mozr has got plans for you in his secret cellar... ;)

Immigration

The BNP policy is to

Reject all asylum seekers who passed safe countries on their way to Britain

----

Nice "Catch all" there, given that we're an island...? So basically, we're only going to let the French and possibly some Irish in? Lol.

This is why people vote are voting BNP

Immigration and impact on sociaty

Unchecked immigration is putting Britons out of work - Telegraph
Failure to address the risks of unchecked immigration could spark riots, warn MPs | Mail Online

Housing and lack of it

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt5NCTXtyxI&feature=youtube_gdata]YouTube - Immigrants a housing priority?[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dv7IaIkfM7o]YouTube - Immigrants priority over brits for housing.[/ame]

Jobs that are being lost

UK: Migrant Backlash, Ireland - Migration News | Migration Dialogue

Militant and political islam

Dispatches - Clips - East London Mosque - Channel 4

Not to mention to get rid of the spineless corrupt goverment we have, who have orcistrated the devolution of england
Trencherbone: Labour has deliberately destroyed British National identity.

Shame on anyone who votes labour again (comunists with all its little splinter groups)

Just to throw a spanner in the works here. Now the manifesto that is being preached by the bnp. Wonder if it would apply to NI.

Now we all know that the UK govt are there wrongly but its been the case for many years and so far a happy medium is working. But should the BNP come to power would their own policies work against them, as they would be immigrants under their own policies. Would they be deported back to Britain? Or is this un - acceptable?
Is it just NON WHITE IMMIGRANTS this applies too ?

I believe that we in the UK have a right to help other countries out and their people. As lets not forget the British empire in its full glory back in the day. Its still has lots of years to make up for all its wrongs.

Yes I agree that we need to tighten up who gets in. The govt seem to help the wrong ones and the bad ones get away it but that applies to all walks of life.

Me and my family are immigrants of Eire. I have 1 criminal offence from the age of 16. Minor but an offence none the less, does that me I must "Go on home" ;)

Or can we Scots then take it upon us and send any non scot out of Scotland back to where ever they descend from.

I honestly hope that sense prevails and the BNP are nothing more than a FAD. And if you believe that the immigrant issue will be sorted by them and that they have any one in the ranks that have a slight indication on how to run the other aspects of this country they your crazier than I first thought and can only hope that this is not the case.

I think for a BNP supporter its all non British should be sent back.. and by looking at their manifesto a full withdraw from europe would solve most of the eastern block coming over..

Me personaly as a non bnp supporter think we need imigration.. Ie doctors, scientists or even bottom of the ladder work.. ie factories.. etc etc.. but people who come here to just milk benefits should be fucked off back to where they came from.. without them we wouldnt have a social housing problem..

We cannot deny there are scroungers coming over here to just claim benefits and commit crime.. and work illegaly.

Offer generous grants to those of foreign descent resident here who wish to leave permanently

Thats the one that made me laugh. How will they

a) pay for this generous grant?
b) justify it to the british people?
c) will this be for non-white immigrants only?

Its all fine and well saying you want immigrants out, but what happens when services become less dependant because there are not people to perform the work. Although I accept that Eon has tried to put some info into his post, I think we can all agree that its propoganda and nothing more. I stated earlier about immigrants doing jobs that UK people wont, yet everyone seemed to ignore it. Would any of the BNP voters here pick vegtables for a living? Would they work dispensing peerfumes in toilets at night times? Would they clean toilets for a living? Hell no, why? Because they would rather moan about immigration and blame everyone else and collect their benefits.

Its because of people who live a benefit dependant system that we have these problems, and not through mass immigration, this is nothing more than scaremongering by the BNP and its supporters. If the government stopped people living on benefits all their lives, stopped people having 12 kids and no jobs collecting easy money, and forced them to work doing jobs that are available then this country would not have half the problems it has.

Are the BNP supporters really that nieve that they feel that stopping immigration is the answer? And this will be the end of all our problems, and Britian will once again be great?

Good question. :Clap:

I await replies with interest.

I have been waiting for you or one of your pals to tell us what needs to be done to stop people turning towards parties like the BNP.

I have been waiting for you or one of your pals to tell us what needs to be done to stop people turning towards parties like the BNP.

Education.

Too many people rely on too few sources of information on which to base their view of the world.

Just to throw a spanner in the works here. Now the manifesto that is being preached by the bnp. Wonder if it would apply to NI.

Now we all know that the UK govt are there wrongly but its been the case for many years and so far a happy medium is working. But should the BNP come to power would their own policies work against them, as they would be immigrants under their own policies. Would they be deported back to Britain? Or is this un - acceptable?

I believe that we in the UK have a right to help other countries out and their people. As lets not forget the British empire in its full glory back in the day. Its still has lots of years to make up for all its wrongs.

Yes I agree that we need to tighten up who gets in. The govt seem to help the wrong ones and the bad ones get away it but that applies to all walks of life.

Me and my family are immigrants of Eire. I have 1 criminal offence from the age of 16. Minor but an offence none the less, does that me I must "Go on home" ;)

Or can we Scots then take it upon us and send any non scot out of Scotland back to where ever they descend from.

I honestly hope that sense prevails and the BNP are nothing more than a FAD. And if you believe that the immigrant issue will be sorted by them and that they have any one in the ranks that have a slight indication on how to run the other aspects of this country they your crazier than I first thought and can only hope that this is not the case.

Sorry Chris, imho at minimum all left footers should be shown the big E.
Especially hardened criminals like yourself who really should go home now.
Then we can start on fat people, the disabled, the infirm, bald people and anyone else who is not 6ft with blond hair.
We should call this the final solution and every male must grow a Mozr Moustache to preserve our national identity.

Here is a history lesson on how the Irish took over America.
Pay attention as this is how it really happened.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boO4RowROiw]YouTube - Blazing Saddles "We Don't Want the Irish!"[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back