Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who will you be voting for in the coming general election?

Who will you be voting for in the coming general election?

• Labour

Votes: 44 29.1%
  • Conservative

Votes: 24 15.9%
  • Liberal Democrats

Votes: 11 7.3%
  • UKIP

Votes: 10 6.6%
  • BNP

Votes: 50 33.1%
  • Green

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Others, please state

Votes: 11 7.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that Rat and you guys do a great job, that's what makes DW a fun place to hang out. It must be tough being warden of a looney bin.

ive read this thread everyday, and everyday i have considered closing it. In the end i couldn't decide if it was best for Digital world to be closed or not. I still dont know. but either way mods/admin get moaned at with ppl saying how come this thread is still going and why hasnt this thread been binned.

so i guess what im saying is think before you post and those who are here to stir shit fook off and find somewhere else to do it.

lets get this thread back on-topic.

ive read this thread everyday, and everyday i have considered closing it. In the end i couldn't decide if it was best for Digital world to be closed or not. I still dont know. but either way mods/admin get moaned at with ppl saying how come this thread is still going and why hasnt this thread been binned.

so i guess what im saying is think before you post and those who are here to stir shit fook off and find somewhere else to do it.

lets get this thread back on-topic.

Damned if you do damned if you dont m8.
I think the topic has been flogged to death by now as most sensible points have been made.
Just regurgitating the shite now tbh.

I hear what your sayn John, but in a weird way threads like this make ppl go back in and read just to see the replies etc. Wrong maybe but it does gather a lot of interest.

You only need to look at some other threads and how many hits they get and compare it to this for example.

We are never all going to get along all the time, thats just life. But we all still need to co exist to an extent on here.

Now I dont personally agree with emerald on some stuff but doesn't mean I wouldnt try help him down the line if I ever could.

Personally I think we need thread like this now and then. Just think of it as our own weather system :) when there is tension bubbling away a thread like this brings it on then it dies.

I dont want to see any one leave over some in house bitching. Dw wouldn't be DW without its deadly rivalries :) and its groups of mates all trying to get one over one another.

Take senior ding dong, now he can argue or discuss for a better word. He breaks you in to submission with his dam multi quotes:). But its all good and as long as we keep the nasty stuff out of it I dont see why some discussions cant continue.

Nice one Chris and your spot on mate.
Senior has drove me nuts a few times but on the other hand he has also made lmfao at some of his quotes and hidden jokes.

Most of us dont like conflict but sometimes it gets out of hand and we all have our stupid moments.
At that point its time to leave the thread alone or break it up with a bit off banter or simply hit the ignore button.

The one that cracks me up is previously banned members who rejoin under a new username and after 2 or 3 posts they jump straight into a controversial thread.
Wtf is that all about?
Or the trolls who are hell bent on educating us to death with a point of view they probably dont even believe themselves.

A can handle someones real point of view if thats what they believe in but when they do it purely for a reaction then its different.
The best thing they could do is find the nearest tower block and jump off it and let the big boys have a laugh even when we disagree with each other...

it was me that mentioned about binnin the thread, as others have noticed, its more of a gang up on emerald thread, manily from the people who say everyone should be free to do their own thing etc etc, as long as its not voting for the bnp?

there are a few members doing their very best to try and get emerald to flip his lid, i think it takes balls to say fook the lot of you, this is my opinion and im sticking by it, even when hes constantly flamed

maybe its all of the over politically correct crap we are forced to endure every day, this thread being a prime example of it, as soon as somethings not PC, the usual crowd shout and scream, is another of the things forcing people to vote this way

it was me that mentioned about binnin the thread, as others have noticed, its more of a gang up on emerald thread, manily from the people who say everyone should be free to do their own thing etc etc, as long as its not voting for the bnp?

there are a few members doing their very best to try and get emerald to flip his lid, i think it takes balls to say fook the lot of you, this is my opinion and im sticking by it, even when hes constantly flamed

maybe its all of the over politically correct crap we are forced to endure every day, this thread being a prime example of it, as soon as somethings not PC, the usual crowd shout and scream, is another of the things forcing people to vote this way

no m8, it just takes a total brass neck to talk shit then not substantiate it.

This is my opinion and i'm sticking by it.

poor emarald.

Munkey.

I voted labour, mainly as I always have done for years. I will never vote conservatives for as long as I live as the scars that they inflicted in Scotland will remain for a long time to come. So who do I have left thats got a chance of being in power?

Lib Dems or Snp again in Scotland.

Cant take lib dems seriously tbh. Can anyone really see this party dealing with foreign issues ?

and as for the SNP, complete waste of space. How many promises have they backed down on since coming into power in Scotland.

I personally dont think English MPs like a Scot running the Govt. So its been a bit like on here with all the bitching.

I think TB should still be in power as I genuinely liked the guy and thought he came across a decant guy.

Cameron. He might try the nice man and I like all types of people but you still get that condensing upper class look from him, that all in beneath him. Thats the image I also have of the tories as a whole.

Thought hard about replying to your post about ganging up on poor Emerald lol
How can a mod defend someone like this when he posts shite to get reaction.
Check the bannana boat post. Which has now been removed from the thread. For anyone who missed it it was a utube embed of the bannana boat song.

Best thing mods can do in my view is bin this shite.
Emerald does make the occasional sensilble point but its waisted by the poisionous shite he posts in between.
Thats my view and im sticking to it!

Last edited:

Poor emerald hmm, he dishes it out so must take it imo. You can not go around insulting folk and expect not to make enemys.

Look at his avatar for instance it's just to take the piss.

How can mods/admin defend a member who's account has been premenantly banned so many times for trouble causing is beyond me.

I'm apposed to everything he stands for and he made it personal with me when he decided to insult a member of my family.

Thats my opinion and im sticking to it.

Poor me ;)

Which party is going to aknowledge 911 is a big fat lie ? and put the media led war-mongers to jail

'wtc 7 - emperor has no clothes'

If moderators did their jobs and kept the thread on topic we'd be on page 5 instead of page 30. Only these types of threads need to be moderated with tougher love though, any other changes would upset the balance of the forums and I am against that. The softy approach works well as the deranged get to be themselves while the nerds chat away in the cable forums.

BTW I am against the binning of these types of threads as was suggested by a moderator earlier in this thread, we should be able to discuss pretty much anything in the general section, including guns and knickers or a combination of them both.

I think it's common knowledge that nara and emarald don't get along, but to be reminded of it every 5th post is starting to become very boring, if you can't take the piss out of one another in an amusing manner stfu, I really don't want to listen to your BS.

Everyone ganging up on emarald is the stuff of 5 year olds, personally I would love to have had a sensible conversation with BNP supporters as to why they support the party but with some of the comments aimed at them I'm not surprised that they shut up shop and give it back instead of taking part in an adult conversation.

The poll results are shocking, I want to know why people vote for the BNP, but more importantly why people will continue to vote for Labour when they have sold our country out? It's like people are living in a bubble and are completely unaware of the storm that is brewing on our doorsteps.

We're having a currency crisis, there is record national debt, we just gave the banks billions of our money and people want to vote for Labour & the BNP? Welcome to DW fellow members.

Fair enough Munkey but there are a few points there that dont add up.

I havent seen much evidence to suggest you can have an intelligent conversation with a BNP supporter as most are angry people who need to calm down and take a step back and think for 5min.
Yeh they might make a few fair points as every party does but they feed on peoples fear, paranoia and hate so good luck with your conversation.

The poll results are in favour of the BNP but the real protest lies with the people who didnt vote and that part i can understand.
The issue isnt the rise of the BNP, they have always been there, the problem in the general election will be getting people to simply vote.
A lot of people havent voted in this Dw pole because they have no faith in any of the partys.

I saw a program the other night with Portillo and for me it hit the nail right on the head!
Can we give power back to the people?
Yes we can and thats gonna be the new direction imo...
Everyone posting on this thread should watch it.

We know the country is in a bad way at the moment and we are not living in a bubble but our politicians are..

Poor emerald hmm, he dishes it out so must take it imo. You can not go around insulting folk and expect not to make enemys.

Look at his avatar for instance it's just to take the piss.

How can mods/admin defend a member who's account has been premenantly banned so many times for trouble causing is beyond me.

I'm apposed to everything he stands for and he made it personal with me when he decided to insult a member of my family.

Thats my opinion and im sticking to it.

Poor me ;)
Now Sargie lets put this claim of an insult to rest
In a thread that has now been deleted you claimed that your wife was low paid
I suggested she get a better education, look at all the systistics and you will see the more education you have the chances are you will earn more money.

It was not meant as an insult to your wife and I apologize if it sounded like it,
So it is up to you if you accept my explanation,or not.

a better suggestion for all woodbe voters is keep your vote to yourself like you do when you go to the ballot box simples...

that way we can keep this from affecting the normal running off DW in my opinion

Damned if you do damned if you dont m8.
I think the topic has been flogged to death by now as most sensible points have been made.
Just regurgitating the shite now tbh.

i think ill agree with u now m8, i suggested we get back on topic but no-one has. its still about cussin each other so **CLOSED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back