Which one of the old crowd is Alimac?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is on the verge of being binned guys

Lol, it has drifted a bit, though I doubt if there's anywhere further to go with the original question.

Talking of old members , anyone know what happened to Hamba?

Sadly, no. I've had a few enquiries from members who thought I might be in touch with him, but I'm afraid not. :(

Who was fangface? Well there can't be many shit stirres to choose from. Perhaps he was whiter than white lol. Remember daz anyone

This forum was like the garden of eden when I joined back in the day, great characters, plenty of humour and the odd disagreement, but it all changed when
a certain person came along, and I hold them solely responsible for everything thereafter, I'm going to name that person at the risk of being banned, but it has to be said.

Richard fookin Branson. :proud:

Not sure if I should be impressed or worried by your being able to produce that after seven years!

View attachment 96808

Just searching his DW username leads to a internet trove of KB's rantings. I can't remember where it is (publicly) but there is a link between username (similar on a good few sites) to his real identity somewhere and, well, when you search for that it gets even funnier.

He was arguing with people on The Register as I remember, it's not the only Register he's on now though. :rimshot:

He also used real pictures of himself as profile pictures.

Who was the guy who offered to meet Witchy in a pub and said he was going to shank him?
Think he was (allegedly) an ex-copper or something.

Who was the guy who offered to meet Witchy in a pub and said he was going to shank him?
Think he was (allegedly) an ex-copper or something.
@Fangface you've been asked numerous times in this thread who you were on here previously. Witchy's been banned for nearly 6 years I think, you've been a member (as Fangface) for just over 3. Care to answer the question?

Aside from that the subject of the title has asked for the thread to be closed (especially since I ain't holding my breath for an answer from @Fangface). A fairly decent request IMHO.

HH.

Note, if this is seen as goading I'll take an infraction, no problem. Apologies in advance if it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
pointless drivel...

closed pending approval...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back