Which one of the old crowd is Alimac?

Status
Not open for further replies.
every one here is to help peeps out , don't know the history and i don't really care guys :)

move on

title needs changed i feel as i was not part of old crew old heads dumbasses or whatever more fitting lol

It doesn't matter @nara :)curiosity

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny how you are considering some of your posts on the Digital Rejects site regarding members on here.
Just saying....

Ahh digital rejects, I remember that :) I thought we was on about another site that shall not be named, that is still running. I loaded it to check ;)

@Fangface nara has more faces than the many faced god in GoT.

But if you've been around since 2006, you must be a member under a different name....

Withcy was indeed from Coatbridge, something renfrewshire. I think i've still got his address round here somewhere. Sure his name was Simon or something similar.

Witchy was indeed a Celtic fan, as he used to clash with the Huns quite a bit.

You're an enigma somewhat @nara

Ive seen you being snide and rude, and i've also seen you being kind and helpful. We've never had any run-ins I can remember, i've always found you quite humorous.

Are we talking about the same nara here?. He is a ermmm Gentleman so I am told. ;)

Are we talking about the same nara here?. He is a ermmm Gentleman so I am told. ;)

Yeah same gentleman @nara

I've been around a few more years than you @miggy, although I did take 12-16 months out, in which time @nara may have become the upstanding member he is today.

This thread is on the verge of being binned guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back