VU+ Solo which blackhole for ts media

havent used telnet before in dcc,cant seem to copy and paste the command,can i do it by ftp.

You have to FTP the file to tmp with both methods ,try install via the image but i dont think it will over write the previous version

Type the command into telnet mate.

ok i copy and pasted command into notebook,and ftp into tmp directory,
tried typing in telnet,press green button, run,but nothing seems to be happening.the command just stays there.should i unmount the drive first.

update, i have got most things working in the movies box,and most things on net tv box,
nothing in iptv box,quite happy that i have a few things working,so going to play around with it for a couple of days.thanks everybody for their help and patience.
ps,am living abroad does this make any difference with some of the channels.

hello I am putting the ts media on another two boxes for my mates .both have blackhole images but I don't know which versions yet.
I would like to load this plugin ,enigma2-plugin extensions ts media oe 2.0 5.0. could somebody tell me what would be the best version of blackhole to use with this plugin.
thanks

hello I am putting the ts media on another two boxes for my mates .both have blackhole images but I don't know which versions yet.
I would like to load this plugin ,enigma2-plugin extensions ts media oe 2.0 5.0. could somebody tell me what would be the best version of blackhole to use with this plugin.
thanks

Any oe2.0 image would be good, but if you go with anything from 2.0.4 upwards, these will be best

Hi guys i am running bh 1.7.9. i have tried installing oe1.6_4.8 tsmedia plugin and it installs but when i try accessing the different channels like 1channel i see no movies i can choose from.
any ideas what i need to do? i have gone into tspanel and tsaddons tsmedia library and the 4.8 opkg update but doesnt do anything. tried updating the plugin but keep getting the 404 error message. help?

1channel don't work on any box at present i have it on my solo2 ..some parts of tsmedia fetch streams but you need to search for them

1channel don't work on any box at present i have it on my solo2 ..some parts of tsmedia fetch streams but you need to search for them

Do you know which ones work for movies? I tried the others as well but Dont get any details about what movies are in the collection

Back