VU+ Solo which blackhole for ts media

jackobeen

Inactive User
Reaction score
hello,i have a vu+solo with black hole 178.i am looking to install the
ts media plugin and iptv.do i update to a later version of blackhole or can i just download the ts media plugin.
i understand the ts media plugin is ftp to the tmp directory.
thanks

thanks will try the new one.have just installed the oe2 4.9 beta,but when i go into channel 1 in the plugins i get the green screen with software problem

thanks will try the new one.have just installed the oe2 4.9 beta,but when i go into channel 1 in the plugins i get the green screen with software problem

As we said above mate you can not install the OE2.0 version on a OE1.6 image. Unistall the OE2.0 4.9 and use a oe1.6 version.

ok went into the tmp directory to uninstall the first plugin but it wasnt there.downloaded the oe1.6 version .ftp to tmp folder.manual install ipk package.
then execution process,a message says,but that file is already provided by python json,
execution finished,cannot find oe1.6.
i then go to menu-plugins-1 channel but i still get the green software screen.
i go back to dcc and the new plugin has disappeared from the tmp directory.
any ideas please

when you uninstalled the first plugin did you reboot the box

yes rebooted about 6 times.have been into addons uninstall panel,and uninstalled 1 channel. shall i try to ftp the enigma 2 plugin into the tmp directory again and manual install.

yes try it again if it will not work try this ipkg install /tmp/*.ipk

ok ftp plugin into tmp folder.
green button-yellow yes install oe1.6.
it gets halfway through loading,then says cannot find file execution finished.
sorry didnt understand,try this ipkg install /tmp/*.ipk .
thanks again

ok i have installed ts panel 2.4,i have also installed ts media1.6 48.
everything seems to have installed in the menu.but out of the hundreds of channels available,i can only seem to open a few film channels.do i need to install an iptv updater
or something else.

iptv list updater is nothing to do with tsmedia some times the streams don't work in tsmedia have you updated it

Sometimes that is the way of IPTV links are dead.

If you open up the plugin the gui show you 2 update options you should run those and update the uerstream links bobby pointed out earlier. That is just a ipk install file easy to do ftp to tmp and manual install, this updates the user links not the film section.

ok,am in the ts media gui,its telling me theres an update from 4.8 to 4.9.
i am in updates ,press green button to update ,but keeps saying update failed 404 not found.thats the only update i can see.can you tell me if i have this right, ipkg install /tmp/*.ipk .should this command be ftp to tmp folder.
thanks

ok,am in the ts media gui,its telling me theres an update from 4.8 to 4.9.
i am in updates ,press green button to update ,but keeps saying update failed 404 not found.thats the only update i can see.can you tell me if i have this right, ipkg install /tmp/*.ipk .should this command be ftp to tmp folder.
thanks

Either you internet connections not working, reboot bow and router and try again or they stopped the upgrades for oe1.6 images.

If your installing via telnet and your over writing a previous version this is the command you need.

opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/*.ipk

Back