whee to put dyndns settings in commando 14.4

davido

Inactive User
Reaction score
just set up again after a couple of years away from the sat scene. just got a dm500 with commando14.4 image installed. could anyone give me directions to install dyndns settings into the image.

Welcome back to the forum mate, nice to see ya posting again, sorry cant help you with the problem but glad to see ya back!

sent from my xplay using tapatalk

Good to be back up and running buddy. Might go back to PLi as i know that image well.

i tried the commando 13 when it 1st come out but couldnt get to grips with it, didnt like it at all, my 500 still has pli on although its sitting in a cupboard doesnt even get used now!

Well i tried flashing PLi on the network and killed the bloody Box. Now i cant get back into it to reflash it. looks like im gonna have to find my null modem cable and do it that way..
Things are never straight forward when you want em to be... ah well job for another day....

Just for future use always make sure you reboot the box before trying a network flash,
it kills of any running processes that are not being used and aids in getting a flash first time.

thanks wiz. Remember that for future reference.

Back