What's the thing used most in your kitchen?

Re: whats the most thing used in you kitchen

my computer, it's always on in the kitchen during the day while i potter around lol

Me washing bloody dishes!!
HH.

for me its probably the microwave..

great at doing scrambled eggs, hot chocolate, milky coffee and just heating things up...

no good for pies and pasties tho .....

The freezer. The door's not been shut properly for the last few days so it's been working overtime to keep itself cold. Lot's of frost in there and will need sorting soon but, to be fair to the old git, it took the punishment and kept it all frozen. Electric man is rubbing his cash hands together :(

Last edited:

Tumble dryer the thing is never off. 3 kids who think you can only wear clothes once a day and sometimes not even that often.

thank feck for extended warranties don't usually bother with them. but for Kitchen equipment a must have.

You must have children that do this too, thats why i bought a Bosch Freezer with an audible alarm if the door gets left open!

the computer, thats the one i have all my FTP stuff on :)

got five kids, our washing machine never stops.

well me for one, but my cooker stove. which i got brand new last xmas eve, was a panic as had a defrosted turkey waiting to be cooked!!
never had a brand new cooker before so i love it. also my chopping blocks and steel knives set. always knocking up something or other. especislly as have 3 hungry men to keep happy !!

i hope this is not turning into a general chat room !

for me its probably the microwave..

great at doing scrambled eggs, hot chocolate, milky coffee and just heating things up...

no good for pies and pasties tho .....

scambled eggs in th micro!
vomit-smiley-9529.gif

do it in a pot m8, makes a world of diffrence.

scambled eggs in th micro!
vomit-smiley-9529.gif

do it in a pot m8, makes a world of diffrence.

Aye, micro cannot do scrambled eggs, it can do rubbery chopped omelette though, lol...

Mine is my 2 woks. Seasoned carbon steal. They are like ancient samuri swords - takes years to get them seasoned to good leavel. NEVER ever, ever, ever, buy non-stick woks or you will never get that wok-hey smokey flavour in your Chinese food...

Aye, micro cannot do scrambled eggs, it can do rubbery chopped omelette though, lol...

Mine is my 2 woks. Seasoned carbon steal. They are like ancient samuri swords - takes years to get them seasoned to good leavel. NEVER ever, ever, ever, buy non-stick woks or you will never get that wok-hey smokey flavour in your Chinese food...

is that because you'll never wok alone.

is that because you'll never wok alone.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, lol.. that's bad mate...

Sh*te, I'm rubbish with come-backs... ermmmmmmmm; it's becasue I stirfry across the Mersey...!! (sh*te, sh*te) Ok, you win this one!!!!:silly:

the kettle followed by the bloody dishwasher

the radio.......

omg. thats me too. either radio or a cd. and my hubby when commin in from work can hear it from a hundred yards away ha. love my music. into E.L.O.GREATEST HITS at mo. while cooking ,blaring full blast of course. LOVE IT xx

Back