Whats happening

In ilford, box down last night, rescan this morning all channels back, seems like they've all moved!!!

all my channels came back on and there all in the same place

no re-scan needed,,,,

just plug and play..:Clap::Clap:

I'd love to be able to do a rescan But I can't get past the service not found message, any ideas?

Convert

HI convert,

have you re-booted???

where bouts are you?

bretttina, thanks for your reply...

Rebooted until my fingers hurt. No joy.

In East London

Convert

bretttina, thanks for your reply...

Rebooted until my fingers hurt. No joy.

In East London

Convert

Same here in East London, just done a scan and end up with millions of BBC1's

I'm in east london too, just doing a scan as we speak...lets see what it gives me!

EX CW have done a full reshuffle...

41050 confirmed on 3 boxes... dream & 2 KV... just rescan and all is sorted

EX CW have done a full reshuffle...

41050 confirmed on 3 boxes... dream & 2 KV... just rescan and all is sorted

Quite right, they have shuffled all the channels. Just rescanned and erased the bouquets and sure enough all the channels are there and working. Woohoo!!

I'm in East London. I've got loads of BBC's too. Only a few FTA. Clever fuckers aren't they. I've rescanned. I'll erase bouquets when my wife has finished eastenders.

yup re-scan does the job. just shuffles the channels and you will need to create a new bouquet as the channels in my existing bouquet are all redundant.

i dont think i have sky sports 2 though....dont think the scan picked it up! is this common?

Is there a quick way to get rid of the redundant channel? I started one at a time but it's done my head in. I've deleted the bouquets

this all happened in leeds 4 weeks prior to our switch off i reckon you have a month then game over for you just like us in leeds

Is there a quick way to get rid of the redundant channel? I started one at a time but it's done my head in. I've deleted the bouquets

Hey mate, nah i dont think there is a quicker way, i just delete them one by one. all worth it in the end!!

i dont have sky screen 1 or 2 either, just doing another re scan to see if it picks those up!

Hey mate, nah i dont think there is a quicker way, i just delete them one by one. all worth it in the end!!

i dont have sky screen 1 or 2 either, just doing another re scan to see if it picks those up!

Thanks

I'll get to it tonight. Looks like it's over soon anyway

Back