Zgemma hs2 - IPTV Installation

junaidmalik

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello All,

its been a long time since ive been here, great new layout out, looks good !!

Since cclines have stopped working ive been living in the stone age, and using my Zgemma hs2 as a freeview box, enough is enough!!

i want to now know how is the best way to set up IPTV, im going to watch some youtube videos tonight, and ill update everyone here on my journey.

if theres any material i could follow that would be great, oh if anyone has a image file that would be good too,

Many thanks

flash your box with a new image and then find a IPTV provider.

most IPTV providers will give you a script that will install everything for you, so you dont have to do much other than have a recent image flashed on your box

Last edited:
flash your box with a new image and then find a IPTV provider.

most IPTV providers will give you a script that will install everything for you.
Thanks for the reply, ive been looking in to this Wooshbuild 7, would you recommend this, and from what i understand i would give the provider a QR code and they would then enable the channels for me ? i didnt no about this script thing

Thanks for the reply, ive been looking in to this Wooshbuild 7, would you recommend this, and from what i understand i would give the provider a QR code and they would then enable the channels for me ? i didnt no about this script thing

i have never used wooshbuild but they say it is good for IPTV as it has a lot of the unnecessary features removed resulting in a quicker image. best to try out a few images and see what you like best. As they say each to there own.

I have never come across the QR code before.(maybe someone else has?) Any provider i came across just give you a script that populates the channel lists for you and installs any other necessary software.

I have setup a few H2S for friends running IPTV

I installed OpenATV 6.1
did the software update
install ServiceApp and then configure it to use extplayer (as it works better with IPTV)
also install OpenVPN client (only configure it when I need to)

run the script as provided by IPTV (which also installs EPGImport and configures it)

nothing else installed

from what understand also,
I have setup a few H2S for friends running IPTV

I installed OpenATV 6.1
did the software update
install ServiceApp and then configure it to use extplayer (as it works better with IPTV)
also install OpenVPN client (only configure it when I need to)

run the script as provided by IPTV (which also installs EPGImport and configures it)

nothing else installed
I tried looking for ServiceApp and also OpenVPN but couldnt find out

Just an update All,

i made a backup of my existing build, i then flashed with Wooshbuild v7,

once flashed, i used the easySetup but this kept giving me an error message "wooshbuild easy setup download failed !! HTTP Error 403: Forbidden"

i resolved this buy turning off the internet security because the ISP blocked this for some reason, after doing so it worked,

now i need to either go buy the IPTV Service or find a trial to test it out,

and i found somethings that i want to tweak, like all the picons are all black and white, and others i will mention once i go through it,

also where can i find the ServiceApp and also OpenVPN and what about a trial ? would ebay be safe to order from

forgot to mention, i downloaded xtreme ?, dont no why just got told to

service app in plugin downloads

openvpn client can be activated thru the network menu

Update,

managed to get a trial IPTV running at first i set it up and it was on this xtreme app, but now i have it along side my channels,

so far, it has no bouquets, i used e-channelizer to create some but its long,

Question - with IPTV Providers do they not have bouquets setup with them, and how would you then adjust it for it to use Picons and have the same channel numbers, or is this done with and setup by the IPTV Providers

will post pictures soon,

your iptv provider can either provide a script you run via telnet or install plugin called xtream editor - either of these 2 will create the boqueats and also picons

Hello All,

its been a long time since ive been here, great new layout out, looks good !!

Since cclines have stopped working ive been living in the stone age, and using my Zgemma hs2 as a freeview box, enough is enough!!

i want to now know how is the best way to set up IPTV, im going to watch some youtube videos tonight, and ill update everyone here on my journey.

if theres any material i could follow that would be great, oh if anyone has a image file that would be good too,

Many thanks
cc. lines still depend on what you want?

Cc lines are still working on cable, more limited on sat depends what you want to watch.

Back