Whats a good Image for DB800SE Clone

SONY007

Inactive User
Reaction score
I've been using enigma 2 but for the last year and a bit and it crashes a lot. Since this time as there been anymore new images or any recommendation for an stable image which already comes with all the addons like timeshift and stuff and allows for wifi internet connection?

Thanks you for that, I'll give DBUK 2.1.2 a shot as I has read favourable reviews about this image so much appreciated.

it is a very good image tbh

OK so that image did upload, it can up with 'invalid image or old version' so will try the DW 1.1.

you need to flash a newer bootloader (ssl) first then
dont restart
open new page
then flash image

dont restart
open new page
then flash image

Slightly incorrect

Flash ssl first and let the box reboot either fully or at least back into "STOP" mode
Then you can flash the new image as normal :)

Cheers guys thanks for the assistance once again. I've manage to install a new image which appears at first glance pretty responsive and nice to look at. Previously on my other image I was able to downland the ccam 2.2.1 from Tspanal but now I'm unable to locate that and I need to add this, is there a way the either flash it to my box or get the Tspanal I think it was called on my new image?

Try pressing the Green button twice,then scroll down to softcams,might be in there :)

Cheers again guys for trying to help out. Trying to install the CCcam appears to be a bit more tricky than I expected. The image I'm using is Nemesis2.6-dm800, I've installed the TSpanel but every cccam I install none of them work, the only softcams (1) option is DCCamd.

Last edited:
dont restart
open new page
then flash image

is the bootloader seperate to the main image, what is ssl for? which one is right for the conle model?

Hi, I think you have since found Micks tutorial and maybe got this going now ?

DBUK is fine for clones mate

:)

thanks Rat

NO got it runnin yet, I want to do my research before attempting.

cheer

Back