Dead Man's Shoes
Pan's Labyrinth
In Bruges
Mystic River
Hotel Rwanda
City of God
Memento

Good films i would reccomend are

Triangle-Really twisted gore horror set on a ship cant really give too much away as its got a good twist.

Identity-another excellent film with a twist

Scanners-Oldie but goodie bout mind control.Espeically loved the scene where the guys head explodes was very well done for a film of the 70s

The Astronaut's Wife-Really good tense thriller good build up and a pretty good ending.

Critters 1-3-Good fun horror comedies bout lil puff balls lol

Hellraiser-Good horror

Modern family (not sure of the name tho i think its called that)-This is a psych/thriller/drama about a messed up family especially good for the tounge cutting scene lol made my stomach churn and made me wince but really good lol.

dead time stories-classic antholoigy horror (free on internet movie archive)

devil times five -This film is really good scares the crap out of me as i hate nething with evil kids but love the thrill lol bout 5 kids who crash and are taken in by a group of adults(free on internet movie archive)

The box-Found this film really weird was a lil tense in parts and well cant really say nemore

the children - really twisted horror on the same sort of thing like devil times five but lot more gory

and one of my all time favorites if you havnt seen it please try and get a copy

Who can kill a child - this has to be one of the most freakest tense thrillers/horrors i have ever seen a couple go on there holidays to spain and goto a small island on the outskirts and the town has been over run by children very scary tense film indeed i would reccomend this film to neone as its really tense and can be quiet frighting no gore or nething but it does play on your mind alot.

YouTube - Who Can Kill A Child Dark Sky DVD Trailer

sorry for wrteing out loads but hopefully something there you would enjoy

i would definitely recommend Inception, best film i've seen in a long time, very original concept :)

For those who havn't seen it I would recommend Ray, it has just stated on ITV 3.
Basically Ray Charles life story a cracking film.

I think Christopher Nolan is one of the best writer director's around at the moment. Can't wait for The Dark Knight Rises and Superman: Man of Steel that he's working on.
I think you would enjoy Memento and The Prestige if you haven't seen them, two of his earlier films.

just watched Bedtime Stories and the House Bunny (again lol)

found both of them very funny, okay the house bunny is a bit brain dead, but its easy to watch and you dont have to think about the plot too hard lol :)

When Red first appeared on vcdq, on one of the reveiws there was a another film being being shown with the same name red. it was about a mans dog getting killed by youths, and the how he gets his revenge on them. Has anybody seen this film or know a d/l source cheers.

When Red first appeared on vcdq, on one of the reveiws there was a another film being being shown with the same name red. it was about a mans dog getting killed by youths, and the how he gets his revenge on them. Has anybody seen this film or know a d/l source cheers.

Not sure if this NZB will work (apologies if not)
http://nzbmatrix.com/nzb-download.php?id=338325&name=Red (2008)
or if the source is still active. Good news is it was definitely available so you should be able to get it somewhere mate. Decent reviews on IMDB too, good shout.
HH.

Last edited:
'Tangled'

Disneys latest offering and a decent version is out by 'Rx' from usual places with decent Russian source and seems like line audio.

Excellent family flick, I'm a sucker for good Disney films and this ticks all the right boxes.

The premise, well basically it's a spin on the Repunzel fairy-tale

'Unstoppable'

Very good action romp about a runaway train, Denzel Washington stars.

Loads of versions out, attached the best R5 one I could find.

Another decent version with better audio for unstoppable is this one,Unstoppable.2010.R5.V2.LiNE.AC3.XViD-iNK.avi

thought devil and unstoppable were pretty bad !
Seen loads of films lately...but none even half decent to mention on ere unfortunatley !

'Alpha & Omega'

Cracking film for the young uns (and not so young :) )

synopsis: about a couple of young wolves from different casts who are destined to fall for each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back