What Movies would you recommend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched the a-team. After all the bad reviews I was not expecting anything good but it turned out to be pretty watchable, some good stunts in it.

Finally watched Iron Man 2 yesterday. Not as good as the 1st one but was ok.

What's with KungFu Panda 2 being advertised 5 months before it's out in the cinema. :err:

i watched The Hurt Locker this evening, enjoyed it, well worth watching for anyone that hasn't seen it yet

A couple of good ones I have watched recently:

Secretariat - Disney biopic flick about a horsie, who was a triple crown winner in the 70's, thought it was just a damn good film with excellent cinematography in the race scenes. Kids might watch it too for the gee gee's.

Megabrain - Decent animation film for kids, big &small :). Dreamworks comes up trumps again on a comical spin on the superhero/villain symbiosis.

Both films in stunning quality, in both audio and video.

Sorry only nzb's :(

Last edited:
we watched Max Payne last night, it was okay, don't think i would watch it again, and Mirrors which i had watched before.

Mirrors is good, it has a couple of very gory bits though. i found it quite scary, my daughter loves it lol

Just watched Megamind. Very good film for all the family. :)

Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas ... Mint Film
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zm7r491n-8o]YouTube - Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas (Trailer)[/ame]

Last edited:
I just watched Push - thought it was pretty good quite clever and enjoyable

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afT1fAwSr-Q]YouTube - Push - Official Trailer[/ame]

I got the Godfather trilogy box set for xmas. Just watched the second one last night. (Watched the first a few days ago) Wanted to go straight into the third one but it was much too late :) But I'm really enjoying these. It was a film I missed earlier in life and never got round to watching it, but I'm glad I have now.

I got the Godfather trilogy box set for xmas. Just watched the second one last night. (Watched the first a few days ago) Wanted to go straight into the third one but it was much too late :) But I'm really enjoying these. It was a film I missed earlier in life and never got round to watching it, but I'm glad I have now.

Watch the Sopranos then mate, awesome. Next to The Wire and Breaking bad of course.

Lol just realised this is a movie thread.

Watch the Sopranos then mate, awesome. Next to The Wire and Breaking bad of course.

Lol just realised this is a movie thread.

and after them don't forget 'Oz'

Back to movies just watched 'The Green Hornet' and it was rather good, thought it would of been utter poo and not big Seth Rogen fan, but enjoyed it.

IMAGINE copy is excellent for a TS, more like a screener, audio is clear as well :)

Last edited:
watched SkinWalkers, which i had seen before a few years ago, it's a quite enjoyable werewolf movie, and Despicable Me, an animated children's movie that was fun :)

i would recommend both, neither were brilliant but both definitely watchable

Would defo recommend Black Swan, top film, not just chick flick.
Natalie Portman played a fantastic part, one of her best i think!

Also recommend Love & Other Dugs, not what you might be expecting

Would defo recommend Black Swan, top film, not just chick flick.
Natalie Portman played a fantastic part, one of her best i think!

Also recommend Love & Other Dugs, not what you might be expecting

Yeah took a while to get going but a very good film, still to watch Black Swan maybe watch it tomorrow..

Watched The Town the other night. Quite surprised how good it is, considering Ben Affleck produced it.

Only down side is it's a bit long.

we watched Max Payne last night, it was okay, don't think i would watch it again, and Mirrors which i had watched before.

Mirrors is good, it has a couple of very gory bits though. i found it quite scary, my daughter loves it lol

there is a mirrors 2 knocking around now aswell, not as good as the first one but worth a watch.

also i agree with Mrs Rawsy (not just because im supposed to lol) on love and other drugs its a chick flick but it kept me watching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back