What Movies would you recommend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched The Book of Eli today, that was a good film, i would recommend it. I saw Green Zone and Unthinkable recently as well, both good films and worth watching in my opinion :)

Watched Clash of the Titans this evening, would give it maybe 6/10, not the sort of film i would watch a second time, but ok the first time around. The acting wasn't brilliant i thought.

Watched Clash of the Titans this evening, would give it maybe 6/10, not the sort of film i would watch a second time, but ok the first time around. The acting wasn't brilliant i thought.

...Guess i won't bother with the rest of it then. ;)

Well if you've watched the start you might as well finish it Aud, it isn't that bad lol

Watched Inception at the flicks on Fri thought it was half decent not fookin 20 quid half decent though.

My daughter has been to see it twice in the cinema, she thinks it's brilliant, you'd know its not her money she's spending! lol

I watched Eclipse the other night, the third Twilight movie. It was definitely better than the second one, but still not a patch on the books, i don't think the two main actors are particularly good, especially the girl, i think she is quite wooden.

watched grownups very funny and great cast 8 out of 10

Ip Man 2 for any martial arts / kung fu films. Is a prequal so is about Ip Man growing up from around the age of 8 until 25-30'ish. Had a twist I didn't see coming... Good watch for fans of the genre.

I watched Splice last night, was quite good, although i had heard that it was a horror, if it was it had very few scary bits.

expendables and grown ups...both mint films !!! and sum fab copies out there too !!

I watched Savior, mickybhoy told me it was a great movie. Sorry, micky, i didnt think much of it at all, actually found it quite boring :(

Savior (1998)

expendables and grown ups...both mint films !!! and sum fab copies out there too !!

Watched both of these last night,
good films but could have been so much better,

Still very watchable though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back