CBD Oil

dar1437

Worldz Biggest Oddball
VIP Member
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a reliable strength brand?

I've been having joint pain for several years now, and over the last year it's gotten worse, to the point where i was taking an aspirin/ ibuprofen/ paracetamol around every other day.
The doctor told me not to take them as they are harmful, and only for short term pain relief lol.
Anyway, someone recommended the oil (I'd already tried the dropper bottle and didn't notice anything. Probably expecting too much) and they said you need to persevere for a while for it to work.
So i got these 10ml capsules and cracked on.
After about a fortnight, i noticed that it had taken the edge of it, as i could put on my socks without wincing lol.
So I've carried on for about 10 weeks and up until several days ago, all was well. But now the aches have returned??
Anyway, just been watching Trust Me I'm A Doctor, and they were testing the strength of CBD products, which aren't regulated. And the one i take was tested, and instead of 10% it was 1% lol. So I'm wondering whether my newest pot is understrength??

Cheers,
Dar

Really need to get diagnosed as to the root of the pain, then get that treated

@sneaker I don't want any THC thank you very much lol, just CBD.
I swallowed some solid once and had my worse drug experience ever :)

@JonMMM I've mentioned it to a few doctors over the year's (one sent me for a blood test to rule out auto immune) but all pretty much said, it just comes with age FFs lol.
One gave me Naproxen which i had to take with some other tablet to counter balance the effect on the stomach, but it give me a dodgy gut (the runs lol) which was just as inconvenient as the aches and pains. :)

The trouble with Naproxen is you can soon build up a resistance to them. I was and still am to an extent prescribed it as have had arthritis since I was 30, the gastric prescription is supposed to be part of the treatment to allay the side effects but I've never bothered with it since I too had the runs with it.
I'm looking into CBD as well. I have finished Radio and Chemotherapy and think after all I've been through including surgery I should give myself the best reasonable chance against this awful disease returning.

Nothing proven about it's effectiveness but plenty of stories where it appears to have worked and stunned the Doctors.

Hempelf and Honest Hemp were recommended to me

I rubbed it on my kn** once, just to see what effect it would have as everyone was saying it's a sort of wonder drug, feckin disaster it was,
it just flopped about laughing when the wife stripped for action. :oops:

I got this far " I rubbed it on my kn** once, just to see what effect it would have as everyone was saying it's a sort of wonder drug "
and thought Hibby has Arthritis in the knee like I do. Then I read the rest and thought FFS

I recommend the vaporizer and CBD weed :) It works very well for me: D

Back