What Movies would you recommend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched "13" with jason statham and ray winston last night and what a propper mind blower ..... literaly

truly recomended movie

watched the new karate kid the other day, fab film :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SmmxvHLsKk]YouTube - Watch the Official THE KARATE KID Trailer in HD[/ame]

regards steve.

watched the (new) Karate Kid a few months ago with my kids.

told them about the original and got hold of it, we all agreed the original is much better (in fact had to watch them all).
made me feel old though, it was released in 1984.

watched the (new) Karate Kid a few months ago with my kids.

told them about the original and got hold of it, we all agreed the original is much better (in fact had to watch them all).
made me feel old though, it was released in 1984.

would agree there the original is beter found the first one to be the best?

regards steve.

Freddy got Fingered but only to prove that I'm not the only member who thought it was gash :)

Freddy got Fingered but only to prove that I'm not the only member who thought it was gash :)

Totally stupid film but some bits were hilarious. I just remember that bit where his step dad pins him against the wall and starts booting his leg cast in lmao.

Went to watch The Fighter today. Based on a true story, very good acting and direction, probably not as good as the critics make out. Not a CGI effect in sight though, so bonous points for that ;)

Tonight I watched Taken with Liam Neeson, not a bad film, plenty of action, but for me he doesn't look right.

Then last night I watched The Mechanic with Jason Statham. Now that film was packed full of action from start to finish, well worth a watch.

I thought The Town was excellent, also The next three days was good. Watched an unfinished life the other day and thought that was excellent. Morgan Freeman, Robert Redford and J Lo. Just a nice film.

Went to see Animal Kingdom today... Really, really good film about an Australian crime family and a young lad who gets caught up in it.

Fight Club, but I guess you have already seen it!

I watched Limitless, Source Code, and Unknown....recently all pretty good enjoyed them. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back