What did you have for breakfast?

Bacon, Sausage and Egg Butty.

F-ing fannytastic too, woke up with a right heavy head after smoking copious amounts of AK47.

Greasy butty soon brings u round.......oh and lots of Coffee.

LOL @ this thread!!!

Wish I could be arsed in the morning. I just get up and go on a weekday.
Some odd breckies on here though, and by the sounds of it you lot are out wasted every night. Its a Tuesday FFS lol.

The smoothie sounded good though, maybe I will make one tomorrow - dont think the neighbours will be impressed though, the smoothie maker sounds like a pneumatic road drill, time to set my alarm for 6am lol :)

edcase

Bacon Egg Butty & a cup of Coffee but first i had a bit of :BUMMER:

bacon and scrambled eggs on toast with a fried tomato....mmmmmm....lovely, and plenty of coffee, I love the smell of coffee in the morning :)

Chocolate Slim-Fast :) started me diet yesterday (monday)

I woke up to a big fry up, Sausage, Egg, Bacon, tattie Scones, beans, black pudding, Black heart sausage, and some toast.

I WISH! Get up at 6:30 and out the door at 7:00, All i have time for is a bottle of lucozade on my way to work to keep me going till break time.

Its not what i had for breakfast its who i had.............................

Its not what i had for breakfast its who i had.............................

LOL seems ice is dreaming again.....

All these sigs accusing other people of being secrets homosexuals and your current one......no point hiding it anymore.....is there something you wanna 'come out' and tell us?? : whip :

LOL seems ice is dreaming again.....

All these sigs accusing other people of being secrets homosexuals and your current one......no point hiding it anymore.....is there something you wanna 'come out' and tell us?? : whip :

This comes from the guy whose got a sig with a guy getting his pecker out? : shocked2 : shocked2

mmmmmm breakfast

Back