What did you have for breakfast?

i had sh*t all i was out on the road from like 6.am this morning dealing with I.T problems all day so no chance for breaky

Lol!!!

I can see not many of us care about breakfast yet it is considered the most important meal of the day,: whip :

Never have time for breakfast tbh. Its either have breakfast or spend 10 mins longer in my bed!! I like my bed too much to pass on those 10 minutes!

Look out for my next exciting thread...WHAT DID YOU HAVE FOR DINNER

Those of a nervous disposition need not reply

Look out for my next exciting thread...WHAT DID YOU HAVE FOR DINNER

Those of a nervous disposition need not reply

your telling lies m8 my wife told me people dont have dinner any more lol....

Just finished might shift but I had crunchy nut corn flakes for my breakfast at 10pm last night lol.

Dont have time for breakfast, have 15 mins extra snoozing in bed, oh yeh sometimes have a Gal Suk*ng Ma Co*k, first thing in moring awwww yehhh lmao....

Rice crispies on a wheat free diet for the next 2 weeks :-( no beer no kebabs no pizza no nothing the fooking things in everything. Although I found a new love of waffle and egg on top (very nice)

Oh and my 10 coffee's and 5 Cigs :)

Why are you off the Wheat mate?

Allergies?

Why are you off the Wheat mate?

Allergies?

Docs think I may have ceoliacs disease, nothing bad just can't have any gluten.

Well I say nothing bad but having to go a full 2 weeks without any lager, or all the other nice things that you take for granted ain't too good :)

w.t.f i was readin the start and then noticed the date..sometimes that search button is sh1te cause thats a couple times ive read posts from years ago lol

sure thats just a spam post..i just done the survey and its a loads off balls

Last edited:
Back