What Box??

severus

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Guys, We are thinking of getting a freeview box, what sort of thing should I look for I have noticed a few around the £40/£50 mark?
I still have my ntl digital box as they have not collected it yet cna this be used in anyway?

Excuse my ignorance in this sort of thing, I don't know if this question has already been answered on the forum.

Thanks

severus said:
Guys, We are thinking of getting a freeview box, what sort of thing should I look for I have noticed a few around the £40/£50 mark?
I still have my ntl digital box as they have not collected it yet cna this be used in anyway?

Excuse my ignorance in this sort of thing, I don't know if this question has already been answered on the forum.

Thanks

if they dont collect it do a funcard or rom card for free tv,
of you want a freeview id go for one thats got a slot in for top up tv,
sooner or later there,ll be a card for that to get free tv,
easier and cheaper the first option if they dont come for it and you wanna do something like that,

Thomsons have just released a TUTV compatible box.

Can supply links if needed

What does TUTV do,
What type of channels do u get on freeview boxes. I mite have to go buy 1 now

Someone told me that from June/July all freeview boxes on sale will come with cam slots to be compatible with TUTV, costing £70 or so. Worth having.

I c, so you recieve all freeview channels, so y r people hacking them, or somthiing like that

It's TUTV that people would like to hack, not Freeview. TUTV are encrypted channels, but broadcast along with the Freeview channels. Any Freeview box will receive the encrypted channels, but you need to buy a card from TUTV to decode the signal. To do this, you also need to have a box with a card slot.

freeview/top up tv

Hi all first time on here.
Have a netgage I-Player and Dragon 22 in 1 cam v2.06 get all the freeview channel, Can any one tell me the best open platforme card and programmer to get tutv.
thanks Rob.
:Cheers:

Back