Vinted and InPost locker issue

silverdale

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Bit of advise needed, so the wife's been using Vinted a while to unload the bursting wardrobe so I decides clears out mine for some for charity and the good stuff I decides to flog on Vinted.
I sold a nice top for £50 and the guy had selected InPost locker for collection from a box down south.

The parcel gets collected from my end the locker I posted it from on the 24th May it then gets collected by the driver next day and that's were tracking ends.

Vinted said we have to wait untill the 14th June today to go forward for a claim.

Obviously he'll claim direct from Vinted who still hold the money in an escrow account and I claim from InPost.

So I goes on InPost I thought ring them, I can't it's Polish number and when I go to fill a form in it asks for a 24 digit number so I can't proceed. I only have the tracking number about 12 digits long.

Has anyone else had issues as a seller getting a refund from InPost and how do you do it ?

Last edited:
Jesus it must have been this post because as soon as I looked in my Vinted after posting here the refund was there, fair do's and the buyer messaged me saying he got his, happy days

Back