well fook me

I have PM'd Darkman over they years asking for various things to be done and reporting bugs, He rarely replies and when he does he is very ignorant

u must love this site then mate lol get pleny off answers on here lol and dont get banned either lol

u must love this site then mate lol get pleny off answers on here lol and dont get banned either lol

You can ask a simple question over there and get a snotty reply in very badly broken English threatening you with getting banned, so yes I am quite happy here, I'll just have to duke over there for patches right enough:proud:

Totally off topic but was wondering why your username was 'nirel and guy' - thought you were 2 people then worked out it was N.Ireland Guy!

welcome to DW and I'll shut up now! lol

Crazy

You can ask a simple question over there and get a snotty reply in very badly broken English threatening you with getting banned, so yes I am quite happy here, I'll just have to duke over there for patches right enough:proud:

You'll find we're a lot more friendly here m8, and sakiblateef posts many patches on here.
No need to go anywhere else lol

Curly

my opinion is that darkman, and MAGIC release patches without even looking at them, they are 'given' a file, add magic to the start of the file name, then release it, the 3000 patch yesterday proved that they dont check or write themselfs, if they wrote the new 3000 patch, how could they possibly release an unreleased technomate firmware if they wrote the patch and tested it themselfs before making it public.

i asked a question about one of the patches last month and it was deleted within a few mins as it bordered on card sharing discussion, the question could have been answered with a simple yes or no, but went unanswered, even after PM'ing about it

one phonecall to somebody who i cannot mention and voila, its in the next patch

if a###t was writing the patches, dot you think theyd be asking me more about my findings with the skycards? so THEY could fix it

Seems they have been misleading the members on their forum for years and are still doing it.

AL**T TEAM will gave soon the new " YANG DARKMAN name ..to Upload all filles and patches about Technomate....He will be from our Team no where ELSE and the source will be relese to him only.

yang darkman??

half chinese half albanian?

lmfao

theyll be slating me into the ground come 12:00 tomorrow, im gonna have to get some sort of proxy IP sorted out lol

theyll be slating me into the ground come 12:00 tomorrow, im gonna have to get some sort of proxy IP sorted out lol[/QUOTE]

i cant wait lol

:Ha::Ha::Ha:

well, the shop sh1t a brick when i phoned them just before 12, and id imagine that just after 12 the admins and mods wondered what the fook was going on lol, how can someone thats banned edit their own posts to such a damning extent, especially after they banned my username, my whole email address range then my IP

lol

i changed MY copyrighted images that i host myself, the content of the images got a reaction, and an admission, in some sort of fooked up english, so i translated it into albanian, then japanese, then kurdish and back to english, and it still didnt make much sense lol

but heres an admission about Private Messages

DARKMAN said:
1 .If we read emals or no is my focking website

lmao i seen your new images on there mate dont think they too happy but fook them

translation i think he might have meant

If we read emails or not it's my focking website

he should really learn english lol

Last edited:
taken from a 'darkman retiring?' thread from another forum

kildin said:
Think it once and for all is time to kill the myth that 'Darkman' was the maker of TM patches - and the same goes for the new myth they are trying to establish like that a new guy called 'Magic' is doing the patches

TM patches comes from the development team in the fabric in Korea. It is the same thing for ClarkeTech patches which also comes from the fabric and from no one else.

Another thing is that the factory send the patches to Technomate which again have choosed to make them public through ex 'Darkman' and now 'Magic', but that doesn't make Darkman and Magic to the programmers behind the patch !

If someone outside the fabric in Korea ever had the source code for the patch - then it is easy to understand that these people also have the source for the original firmware and could, if misused, easily have taken down all TM receivers if they wanted. Is there anyone who think that the fabric would have allowed the source code to be out of their hand like that ??

Another thing is that both the original firmware and the unofficial patches identifies spesific hardware parts in the receivers and it's only the fabric who knows which hardware parts the patch will accept. There are many clones of different receivers out there and the fabric do not want their patches to be used on clone receivers.

All this are controlled by the Hubtech factory in Korea and no one else

hahahahahahaha

We are looking to have a future Rank for special Members like Developers and Beta Testers. Please let us know if you like to be one of them on The TEAM and your scales.
We like all your suggestions about the forum and we will try to do what Members Request.
Please gave us a suggestion.....and send Pm to eny of Administartor or mods for your Requst..

and they still email me?

ffs, lol

i think that they finally realise that releasing untested patches could come round and bite them in the arse, imagine if 1000 people suddenly turned round to a###t and said 'you told us that our sky card was fine to work in this box, and now its dead' sky would click on quick at the sudden jump in people reporting dead cards, so would charge for replacements, can you see darkman footing the bill for them all because his team are telling people that its fine?

he told me in the thread before it was deleted that he wouldnt, then went on to say it was all my fault, d'uh, hello, im the fookin beta tester that found it out and warning as many people as possible, and when its fixed, it wont be reported over there first, just like finding out sky cards work wasnt reported there first, just like finding out that the cards get damaged wasnt reported there first and just like finding out the 3000 had c4rd shar1ng facilities wasnt reported there first either.

i myself think theyre on a damage limitation excercise, as my images probably raised a hell of a lot of questions

but every one of my posts has now been removed from there, so it had more than the desired effect

Polsat Fix with TM6000HD series

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New fix for Polsat.

Warning !

All Patches come from ##### TEAM no where elese!

It must of wound him up these are being posted on the site now
so i suppose hes in here reading?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back